Sign in to follow this  
joaomota92

[GAME] PRISM ENERGY BUG

joaomota92

Hi! So I found out a bug that when we put Talonflame via its ability into play the prism energy doesnt recognise it as a stage2? Or maybe theres something else I'm using a charizard/talonflame combo and when I discard the energy to attack it only counts as one instead of four  having the necessary stage 2s in field. Please help. I can play against someone who wants to see the problem. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

joaomota92

PLZ HELP!!!

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, joaomota92 said:

Hi! So I found out a bug that when we put Talonflame via its ability into play the prism energy doesnt recognise it as a stage2? Or maybe theres something else I'm using a charizard/talonflame combo and when I discard the energy to attack it only counts as one instead of four  having the necessary stage 2s in field. Please help. I can play against someone who wants to see the problem. Thanks in advance!

Hello @joaomota92

I'm sorry to hear you may have found a bug.

If you run into this situation again would you please place a game log in this topic so we can review it to make sure it is a bug?

Thank you!

Chasista

Editing: Ok, got that your "Prism energy" title is not the Prism Energy [NxD 93] but it's the Super Boost energy.

(Erased text related with Prism energy)...

... you talk about being 4 energies, having the necessary Stage 2 in play... that sounds as Super boost energy {*} [UPR 136]:

This card provides [C] Energy.

While this card is attached to a Stage 2 Pokémon, it provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. If you have 3 or more Stage 2 Pokémon in play, it provides every type of Energy but provides 4 Energy at a time.

So where is the Super boost energy {*} attached to? Charizard? Which set? Is the problem with a Talonflame BREAK maybe?

The problem is doesn't recognize the Talonflame Stage 2 to count for enough Stage 2 in the field to use the S Boost E {*}? In that case, could be related to be in play through its ability at the beginning of the game or if it's the case to having a Brake in play (a Brake would be a Brake stage, not an Stage 2!)..

You need to be more specific with the cads (set and number) you're playing, what's in the field, bench, stadiums, abilities in play... to make us an idea of what's really happening.

Edited by Chasista

armlessturtle

If its Charizard #14 that has Continuous Blaze Ball:

Continuous Blaze Ball (30+)
Discard all Fire Energy from this Pokemon. This attack does 50 more damage for each card you discarded in this way.
It counts cards, not energy. Even if something provided 10 fire energy and you discarded it, it would only deal 50 more damage.

• Like 2

joaomota92

Thanks maybe it is that but if it provides 4 energy with 3 stage 2 in play it should count as 4. So I would discard 4 fire energys because it provides 4 energy at a time of every tipe.

Sign in to follow this