Sign in to follow this  
TheoryG

How much is flygon-gx + silvally-gx deck is worth in online

TheoryG

I wanted to pick this deck up for myself irl and it costed me 80 dollars....

Does anyone know the price in cosmic eclipse boosters?

p.s. there is a video on ******* showcasing the cards if you wanna know

Chasista

There's no exact direct relation amongst the real money and the virtual cards and in addition, is forbidden to mix real transactions with the online game, so not easy to say.

On the other side, the online cards have a certain value in packs. The packs have different values itself depending how useful cards are in the set, the use of the cards in the Meta decks and how much recent they are.

Some people could make a relation based on the cost of a pack code card and knowing how much packs would the deck require to be built. That would give you the cost of buying packs needed to build the deck online, but it's not accurate because you can build codes in bulk and be cheaper, or different prices in different shops, so the result may vary.

I'd say Silvally is around 4-5 packs each and Flygon 1. Would depend on trainers that mainly are pretty cheap if you don't already have it in collection, and some are there when you start the game. The card that would increase all costs is Dedenne GX, around 25-30 packs last time I checked.

So let's say 1 Dedenne (28), 3 Silvally (five) and 3 Flygon (1)= 46 packs. Lets add some for trainers = "50 packs". Now look the cost of a CEC code. I've just checked and 1st place I've seen they are 0'5$ each. 50 codes X 0'5 = 25$. That's what could cost the deck. If you don't use Dedenne GX, would be not a lot more than 10$. If you need a second Dedenne, would increase to 40$. That's how you can make the count, but it will always be approximate depending on the cards already owned and how cheap or expensive you can make the trades online and get the real codes.

Edited by Chasista

TheoryG

Thanks a ton. Luckily I just pulled a dedenne-gx for a random pack i got for free so it won't really count. It really means a lot that you took the time to respond to my post. :)

Edited by TheoryG
  • Like 1

Mod_GuruLot
56 minutes ago, Chasista said:

There's no exact direct relation amongst the real money and the virtual cards and in addition, is forbidden to mix real transactions with the online game, so not easy to say.

On the other side, the online cards have a certain value in packs. The packs have different values itself depending how useful cards are in the set, the use of the cards in the Meta decks and how much recent they are.

Some people could make a relation based on the cost of a pack code card and knowing how much packs would the deck require to be built. That would give you the cost of buying packs needed to build the deck online, but it's not accurate because you can build codes in bulk and be cheaper, or different prices in different shops, so the result may vary.

I'd say Silvally is around 4-5 packs each and Flygon 1. Would depend on trainers that mainly are pretty cheap if you don't already have it in collection, and some are there when you start the game. The card that would increase all costs is Dedenne GX, around 25-30 packs last time I checked.

So let's say 1 Dedenne (28), 3 Silvally (five) and 3 Flygon (1)= 46 packs. Lets add some for trainers = "50 packs". Now look the cost of a CEC code. I've just checked and 1st place I've seen they are 0'5$ each. 50 codes X 0'5 = 25$. That's what could cost the deck. If you don't use Dedenne GX, would be not a lot more than 10$. If you need a second Dedenne, would increase to 40$. That's how you can make the count, but it will always be approximate depending on the cards already owned and how cheap or expensive you can make the trades online and get the real codes.

Hello @Chasista

Thank you for the useful response and for helping out the fellow trainer @TheoryG

Sign in to follow this