Sign in to follow this  
morvith

Please put promos on the online shop again

morvith

I never understood why did they sopped to put promos and others stuff on the online shop. Now we can only take the basic squirtle/bulbasaur/charmander sleeves and deckbox since long time....it's boring. I remember when each 2-3 weeks they put a new boundle with a coin, a promo card and a pack in once and they changed slleves and deckbox availables on the shop...i think it would be nice they will do again. Someone else agree with me?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

SandaledOtter

Yes. We don't even get the holiday themed sleeves and boxes any more. When I started playing, there were a bunch of things I'd like to have gotten, but I wasn't yet able to get enough tokens for them. Now I have... well, over 10,000 tokens... and they serve no purpose other than allowing me to post trades, which I rarely do.

morvith

exactly! there are tons of gameplayes and promo cards they can ****** they did. i hope that they'll listen us and they'll do something... the shop is always the same! it's like a deadspace..!!.

• Like 1

Chasista

I agree. It would be cool.

Probably they did for business. If you can get it online, you don't get the real bundle, or the code.

As for gameplay, they need to update. New starters or the comeback of that Genesect, Eveelutions and other sleeves+boxes, as long as update the Game Starter decks (Crushing current/Born of fire/ Hidden depths). I think are yet the starting ones and they are from the ROS/AOR era and so... A whole new era have been released. It would be time.

morvith

yes i think you're right but there are a lot of gameplay coins, sleeves, deckboxes and promos that you cant buy anymore in real shop ecc. from hg/ss, b/w and x/y era. they can put the old promos and gameplay on the shop without any damage for their business...i think it could be a great move to refresh the shop sometimes, give to all playes the possibility to get ******** cool and to make all happy

Fatcatz2007

I agree with the promo thing, hopefully pokemon sees this and makes a change.

morvith

i really hope that too!

Sign in to follow this