TC AIs Too Lucky?

TheNinjaSock

Hey everyone, TheNinjaSock here,

Whenever I decide to take on the Trainer Challenge, I nearly always feel that the AI/CPUs are too lucky with their coin flips and such. I mean, I feel I've seen figures like 20 heads and 4 tails too often; at least fifteen times.

So is it just me, or does anyone else feel this way?

• 1 month later...

i played againist very hard AI, Their lucks always never fails. I meant, one game AI has like 19 times in a row head coin luck. This isn't luck!!!!!!!

Yeah, I can remember instances where the CPU had a Hitmonchan as their active pokemon and kept flipping a coin to see if Hitmonchan would take any damage on my turn and they got 5 or 6 straight heads. It was annoying!

Stealth_Is_Key

"Silence!"

Stop complaining about a coin flip, the coinflip on the computer IS properberly more random then in real life

Less then 100 Recorded results is definiatly too low sample.

And About this and i abit renember this, count for nothing.

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, TheNinjaSock here,

Whenever I decide to take on the Trainer Challenge, I nearly always feel that the AI/CPUs are too lucky with their coin flips and such. I mean, I feel I've seen figures like 20 heads and 4 tails too often; at least fifteen times.

So is it just me, or does anyone else feel this way?

i feel the same way

On Very Hard, they need that rigged coin flip to make them somewhat of a challenge. Remember the ai is NOT smart. I've had some matches where they would constantly waste energy retreating for another poke that was the same, and won a match I would have lost, had the ai used Kingdra's water arrow to ko my benched pokemon. They didn't, so I won.

Archived