Lugia2450

New Gigantamax form revealed!

Lugia2450

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon-galar-region/gigantamax-snorlax/

A new Gigantamax form has been revealed - Snorlax. Its G-Max move is G-Max Replenish, which deals damage and lets it use any berries it ate during the battle again. It'll appear in Max Raid battles from December 4, 2019 to January 5, 2020.

Edited by Lugia2450
end date has been confirmed

kodking

there are also G-max forms for toxtricity, melmetal and a few more i think.

Mod_Turtle

@Lugia2450,

Thank you for sharing this! Just when I thought there was no way Snorlax could get any bigger..... wow! Snorlax blocking a path or bridge was one thing but Gigantamax Snorlax could block an entire city! It's going to take a full symphony of Poké Flutes to make this Snorlax budge. :D

Mod_Jynthu

Thank you for sharing, Lugia2450! I really like this form of Snorlax. I think it might be my favorite Gigantamax Pokémon. I can just picture another Snorlax relaxing under his tree.

kodking
1 hour ago, Mod_Turtle said:

@Lugia2450,

Thank you for sharing this! Just when I thought there was no way Snorlax could get any bigger..... wow! Snorlax blocking a path or bridge was one thing but Gigantamax Snorlax could block an entire city! It's going to take a full symphony of Poké Flutes to make this Snorlax budge. :D

i want to know how the heck snorlax can fit in the Pokemon dens, he the size of an island