kodking

ways to improve sword and shield if they ever remake them or make a sequel

kodking

so i have a feeling they will release either a sequel or a remake of sorts for pokemon sword and shield like they did with sun and moon. ways to maybe improve or add onto the game if they ever decide to go through with this.  now i totally understand that Game Freak put more time and effort into the post story gameplay and the movement mechanics and all the small brilliant details. a problem i had with the game was that you mainly unlock gigantamax pokemon after the story, now i get that u can use them to fight in raids on online battles but think about this. people like me who cant play online are limited to what they can do. possibly some story content that could be added is ultra beasts have started apearing and they are stronger than ever due to the dynamax phenomenon. gladion or lillie could be involved as they aid you in hunting down and capturing the beasts, this may allow for new beasts to enter, ones possibly with gigantamax forms. i just feel there is no real purpose to collect gigantamax pokemon after the story. please try and at least do something to give us something to do and use our gigantamax pokemon for.

if anyone else has ideas for what could happen after the story feel free to post your thoughts and ideas

Mod_Diamond

Thanks for the insight and ideas ,@kodking,  I have been having a blast with Sword/Shield myself, it's nice to see what other Trainers think!