Chasista

ZoroNinja/Darkrai needs help to bypass Anti-EX/GX (Expanded)

Chasista

Here's my ZoroNinja/Darkrai dark deck just made for a dark KOs challenge. I'm playing expanded because missing a lot of basic Standard cards right now. Also I don'tthink there's a dark Meta deck right now ūüôĄ

Deck works quite good. Hits very hard soon and won me like 70-80% of the matches until now. But when Keldeo-GX (UnM 47)/Alolan Ninetales (BuS 28)/Hoopa (ShL 55) stand in front I'm having a lot of problems. You know, those with abilities denying damage and all effects from EX and GX pok√©mon. I managed to win a couple games hitting with Darkrai ūüí† and Absol that came not to hit anything (but have been an excellent tech addition to the deck from the 1st moment).

Since now I thought about adding 1 Power plant/Silent lab. This wouldn't save me from A. Ninetales but is not common in the format so maybe would be enough. However, would shut down also all my abilities. Hard choice. The space would be a problem but there's also Alolan Muk and Garbotoxin's Garbo. Would this be the best options maybe? Again shutting down mine but as long as I can hit...

Next idea has been Mew (FCo 29). Uhm ūü§Ē

Does anyone have other ideas fitting a dark deck to bypass the anti-EX/GX pokémon? What do you use in your decks?

Here my list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
##Pokémon - 12

* 2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

* 3 Darkrai-GX BUS 88

* 1 Darkrai-EX DEX 63

* 1 Darkrai {*} UPR 77
* 1 Absol TEU 88

* 1 Hoopa SLG 55
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 36
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

* 2 Professor Juniper BLW 101

* 2 N DEX 96
* 1 Colress PLS 118

* 1 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Lysandre FLF 90

* 1 Guzma BUS 115

* 4 Dark Patch DEX 93

* 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 3 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
* 2 Ultra Ball PLB 90
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121

* 1 Field Blower GRI 125

* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

* 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145

* 1 Shadow Circle XY 126

##Energy - 12
* 12 Darkness Energy

Total Cards - 60

I'd like to add a 3rd Ultra ball, or a couple Cherish. Maybe removing Lysandre, don't know what else.. Haven't used yet Shadow circle for its purpose but I know Marshadow is around, and also the AT Medicham/Shining Celebi deck. Some ZoroNinja decks run Sky field but don't persuade me too much even when the bench becomes short for all what I want to play.

I didn't used yet the ZoroNinja's GX attack. With Darkrai's Restoration is being enough so I don't know if there's a better way to run or tune up the deck. There's the Naganadel version. Also a Sharpedo UnB version.

Ideas? Thank you.

Wolfofdogs

These are the ‚Äúgood‚ÄĚ Single prize cards that I know of:

Yveltal from steam siege (also accelerates energy)

Hoopa from shining legends (its darkness and it has a great ability)

Yveltal BREAK (if you play Yveltal)

Zoroark from black and white (copies attacks)

Guzzlord from cosmic eclipse (requires a lot of energies though, but you take extra prizes!)

Weavile from ultra prism (Hits 50x per ability of your opponents)
Spiritomb from unbroken bonds (very fragile, but high damage)

hope it was helpful!

• Like 1

Felidae_

Haven't played with this archetype, yet, so my initial approach is always to look at recent tournament results and work my way from there.

As an example, here are the lists that took 8th and 9th palce at Regional Portland (played prior to the ban list update and the new cards, so take everything what you see with a grain of salt).

8th place by Chris Stotts

Spoiler

Pokemon - 13

2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

2 Darkrai-GX BUS 88

1 Darkrai-EX LTR 88

1 Sneasel UPR 73

1 Weavile-GX UNM 132

1 Marshadow-GX BUS 80

1 Mew FCO 29

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

1 Oranguru SUM 113

Trainer - 35

2 Professor Juniper PLB 84

2 Guzma BUS 115

1 N FCO 105

1 Colress PLS 118

4 VS Seeker PHF 109

4 Ultra Ball SLG 68

4 Dark Patch DEX 93

4 Max Elixir BKP 102

2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

2 Battle Compressor PHF 92

2 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123

1 Field Blower GRI 125

1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128

2 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

3 Sky Field ROS 89

Energy - 12

12 Darkness Energy 7

9th place by Kian Amini

Spoiler

Pokemon - 14

2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

2 Darkrai-GX BUS 88

2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

2 Mew FCO 29

1 Sneasel UPR 73

1 Weavile-GX UNM 132

1 Darkrai-EX LTR 88

1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

1 Oranguru SUM 113

1 Sudowoodo GRI 66

Trainer - 33

3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

2 Guzma BUS 115

1 Colress PLS 118

1 N FCO 105

4 Ultra Ball SLG 68

4 Dark Patch DEX 93

4 VS Seeker PHF 109

4 Max Elixir BKP 102

3 Battle Compressor PHF 92

1 Nest Ball SUM 123

1 Computer Search BCR 137

3 Sky Field ROS 89

Energy - 13

13 Darkness Energy 7

For reference here is also a deck from the latest big Expanded tournament in Japan, featuring the new cards prior to the ban (keep the different Expanded ban list in mind when you look at the list, as well as the harsh meta consisting of a lot of Jirachi / Amulet hand control, which resulted in this rather weird looking version).

3th place @ CL Tokyo Extra by Yutaro Hirano

Spoiler

Pokemon - 10

3 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

3 Darkrai-GX BUS 88

2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156

2 Giratina-EX AOR 57

Trainer - 37

4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

3 N FCO 105

2 Hex Maniac AOR 75

2 Guzma BUS 115

2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193

4 VS Seeker PHF 109

4 Battle Compressor PHF 92

4 Dark Patch DEX 93

3 Tag Call CEC 206

1 Field Blower GRI 125

1 Computer Search BCR 137

3 Float Stone BKT 137

1 Choice Band GRI 121

1 Tropical Beach PR-BLW BW28

Energy - 13

10 Darkness Energy 7

3 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

Alright, moving on to your problems:

The first card I'd consider adding is Mew as a means to get through anything that blocks EX / GX attacks. I like the card more than your other options, as the card isn't useless in other match-ups (compared to other options you mentioned) and can even work in favourable prize trades.

Bench space can be a concern, but I do think you'll be able to play around it, as spotting the opponents strategy shouldn't be too hard for an experienced player like you.

Overall I do have to say though that even with Mew it will be difficult to have a favourable match-up against those type of decks, without sacrificing to much space in the main deck.

Something that really surprises me is he total lack of Max Elixir in your deck, which are usually considered an auto include in the archetype. Personally I'm not a huge fan of Wishful Baton, as you usually should have a good spread of energy to begin with, rendering potential setbacks after a KO to be a minor concern.

As for Sky Field it all depends on the play style. Looking at the decks I posted we can see that most successful lists are quite streamlined and hyper aggressive, something that doesn't have to work with the same success rate on the ladder. Personally I'd probably go for such a version and be ready to give up percentages in certain match-ups, but I'd have to run more games with this before I can pass a verdict (and at the moment I have too much fun with Pigeotto).

Hope those gave you some ideas, looking forward to hear about the results :).

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

kodking

ok so i have an awesome deck that wins almost every time in verses, and it is standard, aswell as bein easy to change and use. 

1x mega sable-tar TT GX: UNM

1x weavile GX: UNM

1x tyranitar GX: LT

1x hoopa GX: TT

1x incineroar GX: TT

1x zoro-ninja TT GX: UNB

1x wevaile: **

*** litten: UNB

2x torracat: UNB

2x sneasel: CE

2x larvitar: LT

2x pupitar: Lt

2x kogas trap

1x black market &*******

*** darkened city

3x cherish balls

3x great potions

3x pokemon center lady

3x coach trainer

3x pokemon communications

4x draw energy

3x weakness guard energy

17x dark energy

so basicly this deck focuses on two wats to win

1. send tyranitar and mega sableeye out to do extremely huge damage and be a tank (using healing cards to support it tanking cards like reshi-zard)

2. getting lots of energies out into play to increase zoroark and greninja's dark pulse attack.

3. setting up zoro-ninja and using him as a first fighter, then setting up mega sable-tar to increase dark pulse damage and also getting it ready to be played

so to explain what some of the other cards are in the deck for. incineroar is used to pull energies into play using scar charge ability, weavile uses its ability to transfer the energies to sable-tar if that is your way t go. cards like normie weavile and hoopa GX specialize in setups, allowing for quick plays. the dark city allows for free retreats for most of your pokemon, considering most of your battle pokemon are basic it allows for easy rotating and early attacks, the black market helps protect against attacks that allow players to take extra cards, and can even stall you even save your but by refusing the player one less card. the cherish balls, coach trainers, communicators and all those types of cards also help setting up. the weakness  guard energies help against fighting and rock decks. the draw cards are small **** in hoping to get a useful card. the great potions and center ladies allow for healing your heavy hitters/ tanks. this has come in hand as if u play right u can get all 3 potions out and ready for a single turn heal, this has saved me against reshi-zard decks and other heavy hitting decks kogas trap can stall and damage your opponents just that little longer. allowing for you to have extra time to set up. now a few other small perks of this deck is if u fail to get the main hitters into play, u can still utilize tyranitar and incineroar, while not as effective as the tag teams they can pack a punch. there are plenty of ways to change and possibly improve this deck. adding cards like prism darkria in to possibly allow for easy sleep takeouts, or umbreon and darkria to snipe cards like rehsi-zards that are set up on the bench. this deck is so flexible but keep in mind. try to stick to mega sable-tar or zoro-ninja as they can pose a challenge to defeat aswell as packing a punch. hope this small essay helps you with your deck. if u have any more questions @Chasista i would be happy to help.

• Downvote 1

kodking

i would like to know why someone was dumb enough to down vote my very detailed deck list and how it operates 

Felidae_

That would be me and I downvoted it because:

• you didn't answer any of Chasistat's questions

• you posted an awful explanation that is very hard to read for a deck that is so bad it honestly makes me question what kind of players you are facing on a daily basis to confidently say this is an ‚Äúawesome‚ÄĚ deck

• even if your deck was decent (I don't expect a good one, but at least a decent one) you pretty much posted something that is entirely unrelated to the thread

• you could at least have copied the deck from the client so that anyone who wants to lose their winning streak has an easier time copying your pile of dog ****

I know that your intentions are good, but if you don't have anything intelligent to add it's better not to post anything at all, rather than making a fool out of yourself. Keep helping the beginners and be the nice guy, but know your limits and your own skill set.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Raticate555

I agree with Felidae on the subject of Mew, it is very good for winning the prize trade but I think depending on the meta you could play a couple of Hoopas yourself. If you are coming up against enough Hoopas/Safeguard to really have to dedicate a lot of slots, you can play your own DCE and get a deck that can flip between attacking Hoopa and Zoroninja.

All depends which way you want to take it.

Hope this helped!

Have fun!

• Upvote 1

kodking
2 hours ago, Felidae_ said:

That would be me and I downvoted it because:

• you didn't answer any of Chasistat's questions

• you posted an awful explanation that is very hard to read for a deck that is so bad it honestly makes me question what kind of players you are facing on a daily basis to confidently say this is an ‚Äúawesome‚ÄĚ deck

• even if your deck was decent (I don't expect a good one, but at least a decent one) you pretty much posted something that is entirely unrelated to the thread

• you could at least have copied the deck from the client so that anyone who wants to lose their winning streak has an easier time copying your pile of dog ****

I know that your intentions are good, but if you don't have anything intelligent to add it's better not to post anything at all, rather than making a fool out of yourself. Keep helping the beginners and be the nice guy, but know your limits and your own skill set.

he asked what we use in our decks, i replied, my deck has a 90% win rate, it works well. its just a hard deck to make as it contains a lot of rare cards. i gave him a strong dark deck that can be used in standard and expanded. i also stated he can easily change the deck to suit his own purpose. again my deck is not bad as it has a straight forward setup.

i have also beaten countless decks that are at the top of the list for pro players. reshizard decks, mew-mewtwo deck, pika-rom decks even keldeo decks. so when u call my dekc bull **** i say your wrong

Edited by kodking

kodking

@Chasista once again, i hope this dekc list helps u in some  way. while it contains alot of rare cards that can be hard to obtain it is still an OP deck, if used right it can rival even the strongest of decks.

• Downvote 1

kodking

@Felidae_ i assume u are the one that is being slaty down voting my comments. i get u think the dark deck i suggested is trash, but unless you tired it dont go criticizing it. i am simply trying to help a fellow player out.

Felidae_

Well, I haven't tried ************ either, yet I'm pretty sure I won't like it. Sometimes experience enough is not to validate ones opinions at in this case I can safely say: I'd rather ram a rusty nail deep inside my big toe than play this abomination of yours.

I view the voting system to express subjective opinion about a post and I tend look at the content, not at the intention. As I said before, I know you mean good and I don't want to discourage you from helping someone, in fact I know that you've helped a lot of beginners and that's amazing, but Chasista isn't a bloody beginner. A 10th grader helping an 8th grader with their math homework doesn't offer tutor sessions to a university student, because there is a clear lack of experience and knowledge needed to do so.

The same applies here (I noticed before that metaphors aren't your strong suit, so I'll spell it out for you) ‚Äď in order to help a veteran player you need a deeper understanding of the game that you still lack (which no body is blaming / scolding you for).

Let me go over a few points, taking your deck as an example:

• you need to put emphasize on a main attacker, or at least build a core engine around a certain mechanic if you want to build a toolbox style deck. Your deck offers neither and hence looks like it is patched together, courtesy of your lack of available cards

• your draw engine is quite lacklustre, with will results in awkward draws (especially in conjunction with so many 1-off Pokemon).

• You don't have anything to speed of your resources, which means that a deck that can set-up fast than yours will gain so much advantage that catching up is almost impossible

• Since your set-up is so slow you sacrifice an awful lot of cards trying to keep your active Pokemon alive. Your fever dream of getting all 3 Great Potions and a Poke Center Lady in the same hand is, well, a fever dream and even if you'd miraculously managed to get their you'd still lose so much tempo that the mere turn you bought yourself doesn't matter (note: I know you have no idea what tempo is, but that doesn't really matter at this stage)

• 24 energy is insane and even you should be smart enough to realize that even with Incineroar active you are never going to get more than 3 activations top (or, to phrase it differently: if the game hasn't finished after that and or your Incineroar survives for such a long time there are definitely more urgend questions we need to answer

• Speaking of Incineroar: First of you do realize that Rare Candy is a thing in Standard? Second: what happens if your 1-off Incineroar is prized? Is the contingency plan just to give up at this point?

• Supporter cards are one of your most valuable resources each turn, using one to play Koga's Trap has been deemed a war crime by the UN

Since I feel generous today I sat down and build a deck using your engine. I will say right away that I wouldn't play this on a competitive level, but at least I'd give it a realistic fighting chance in the meta:

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Mega Lopunny & Jigglypuff-GX CEC 261
* 3 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107
* 1 Sneasel CES 86
* 1 Weavile-GX UNM 132
* 3 Incineroar-GX TEU 167
* 4 Litten UNB 27
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 1 Zebstrika LOT 82

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 231
* 4 Cherish Ball UNM 250
* 2 Great Catcher CEC 264
* 2 Reset Stamp UNM 253
* 1 Dark City UNM 193
* 1 Energy Recycler FLI 143
* 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 228
* 4 Rare Candy PLB 105
* 1 Escape Board UPR 122
* 3 Bill's Analysis HIF 51
* 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 233
* 3 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 213

##Energy - 14

* 14 Darkness Energy HS 121

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Simply put we get out Incineroar by turn 2 and then start attacking with G&Z. Ditto for the 2-1 Weavile / 1-1 Zebstrika line and Mega L&J for a surprise KO (needs Weavile in play to get set-up).

The trainer and supporter set-up is straight forward and self explanatory.

• Downvote 1

kodking
1 hour ago, Felidae_ said:

Well, I haven't tried ************ either, yet I'm pretty sure I won't like it. Sometimes experience enough is not to validate ones opinions at in this case I can safely say: I'd rather ram a rusty nail deep inside my big toe than play this abomination of yours.

I view the voting system to express subjective opinion about a post and I tend look at the content, not at the intention. As I said before, I know you mean good and I don't want to discourage you from helping someone, in fact I know that you've helped a lot of beginners and that's amazing, but Chasista isn't a bloody beginner. A 10th grader helping an 8th grader with their math homework doesn't offer tutor sessions to a university student, because there is a clear lack of experience and knowledge needed to do so.

The same applies here (I noticed before that metaphors aren't your strong suit, so I'll spell it out for you) ‚Äď in order to help a veteran player you need a deeper understanding of the game that you still lack (which no body is blaming / scolding you for).

Let me go over a few points, taking your deck as an example:

• you need to put emphasize on a main attacker, or at least build a core engine around a certain mechanic if you want to build a toolbox style deck. Your deck offers neither and hence looks like it is patched together, courtesy of your lack of available cards

• your draw engine is quite lacklustre, with will results in awkward draws (especially in conjunction with so many 1-off Pokemon).

• You don't have anything to speed of your resources, which means that a deck that can set-up fast than yours will gain so much advantage that catching up is almost impossible

• Since your set-up is so slow you sacrifice an awful lot of cards trying to keep your active Pokemon alive. Your fever dream of getting all 3 Great Potions and a Poke Center Lady in the same hand is, well, a fever dream and even if you'd miraculously managed to get their you'd still lose so much tempo that the mere turn you bought yourself doesn't matter (note: I know you have no idea what tempo is, but that doesn't really matter at this stage)

• 24 energy is insane and even you should be smart enough to realize that even with Incineroar active you are never going to get more than 3 activations top (or, to phrase it differently: if the game hasn't finished after that and or your Incineroar survives for such a long time there are definitely more urgend questions we need to answer

• Speaking of Incineroar: First of you do realize that Rare Candy is a thing in Standard? Second: what happens if your 1-off Incineroar is prized? Is the contingency plan just to give up at this point?

• Supporter cards are one of your most valuable resources each turn, using one to play Koga's Trap has been deemed a war crime by the UN

Since I feel generous today I sat down and build a deck using your engine. I will say right away that I wouldn't play this on a competitive level, but at least I'd give it a realistic fighting chance in the meta:

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Mega Lopunny & Jigglypuff-GX CEC 261
* 3 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107
* 1 Sneasel CES 86
* 1 Weavile-GX UNM 132
* 3 Incineroar-GX TEU 167
* 4 Litten UNB 27
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 1 Zebstrika LOT 82

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 231
* 4 Cherish Ball UNM 250
* 2 Great Catcher CEC 264
* 2 Reset Stamp UNM 253
* 1 Dark City UNM 193
* 1 Energy Recycler FLI 143
* 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 228
* 4 Rare Candy PLB 105
* 1 Escape Board UPR 122
* 3 Bill's Analysis HIF 51
* 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 233
* 3 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 213

##Energy - 14

* 14 Darkness Energy HS 121

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Simply put we get out Incineroar by turn 2 and then start attacking with G&Z. Ditto for the 2-1 Weavile / 1-1 Zebstrika line and Mega L&J for a surprise KO (needs Weavile in play to get set-up).

The trainer and supporter set-up is straight forward and self explanatory.

i have already stated that my deck has beaten many of the decks that are considered the go to pro deck, these are: rishi-zard, mew and mewtwo tag team, pikarom and so on. i also stated the deck is also up for customising if the user sees fit.  i did recently remove my tyranitar GX to trade for a second incineroar GX. i dont have enough stage 2 pokemon in my deck to utilize rare candies. like i also said i utilize the city to be able to rotate pokemon like hoopa into active to search for these card. i have very rarely had all the card si needed in the prize pile. i have tried using decks generated by the game itself. they suck sooo badly and honestly have no real strategy to the decks it generates. this did not seem to hit you but incineroar is not supposed to be active, he stays on bench and acts as the energy harvester. weavile transfers the energies onto the card i like. i played the deck yesterday and went up against 6 reshi-zard decks yesterday. i won 5 of the 6 battles. the one i lost was because the internet crashed mid battle. one of the problems with this community is people judge decks that they have never used. just because u are considered a "pro" does not mean u know what decks are good and what are not. kogas trap is used to stall opponents and even help to do just that small bit of extra damage to take out your opponents.  i ma constantly changing my deck as i am always gaining new cards. again i stated the deck can be customized if the user sees fit. 

On 11/25/2019 at 4:37 AM, Chasista said:

Does anyone have other ideas fitting a dark deck to bypass the anti-EX/GX pokémon? What do you use in your decks?

chasista clearly asked for other ideas on dark decks, he also asked what we sue in our decks, clearly he wanted to know ideas for dark decks otherwise he would not have asked. 

Felidae_

I see that your writing style hasn't improved. Shame.

At this point we can stop this conversation, as it won't go anywhere. You still don't realize that you are matched against people with equal skill calibre and that chances are high that those players, even though they have one of the top tier decks, don't play it on a very competitive level, or, just Ike you, lack some cards to complete their deck and thus have to play the ‚Äúpoor man's version‚ÄĚ.

Your deck has no tangible strategy and thus ‚Äúit's up for customization‚ÄĚ is equal to a chef handing you a sack of flour, water and some eggs telling you ‚Äúyour dish tonight is up for customization‚ÄĚ.

What does the horrible deck wizard have to do with anything?

I'd agree with you that this community has the tendency to sneer at decks that haven't tested on their own. However, in some cases you can pass judgment just by looking at the deck and in your case this is certainly true.

You don't need to explain your strategy, trust me, I get it. What I am curious to know though, is how your games against Reshizard loo like. What do you do after Incineroar get's picked off by Ninetales the turn after he evolves? How do you get the final damage to the Tag Team after they switch? How do you reliable get your basic to to ensure that you hit your evolutions by turn 2 and 3?

Again, I know what you want to do, but you chose a very inconsistent way to do so /or a very slow way, depending how you want to phrase it). Bad players might be unable to punish you, resulting in your victory, but that doesn't mean that other players wouldn't exploit the heck out of the many holes in your list.

You are still at the beginning of your journey. I'm sure in a couple of months you will join stronger players on the ladder and learn more about deck building and improve your own skill along the way. Looking forward to eventually face you online and battle it out =).

• Downvote 1

Chasista

I checked a bit the thread now and then but I wanted to answer the help so I needed to have time to sit and write and life don't want to allow me to just play Pok√©mon. Very sad ūüėÜ

I just went ahead before no one yet answered and tweak some things to leave the list like next: *Added *Removed *#change

##Pokémon - 12
* 2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

* 3 Darkrai-GX BUS 88

* 1 Darkrai-EX DEX 63

* 1 Darkrai {*} UPR 77

* 1 Hoopa SLG 55
* 1 Mew FCO 29
* 1 Absol TEU 88
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 36
* 1 Computer Search BCR 137

* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

* 2 Professor Juniper PLF 116

* 1 N NVI 101

* 1 Colress PLS 118

* 1 Cynthia UPR 119

* 1 Guzma BUS 115

* 1 AZ PHF 117

* 4 Dark Patch DEX 93
* 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 3 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123

* 2 Ultra Ball PLB 90

* 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 1 Energy Switch ROS 109
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99

* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Power Plant UNB 183

##Energy - 12
* 12 Darkness Energy

Total Cards - 60

Added Mew for removed Oranguru

Removed a Lysandre for an AZ

Added an Energy switch for one less N
Changed Shadow circle for Power plant

I think not missing anything. Unfortunately I could try that version so much, I was at 2 KOs from the Challenge and no time to play too much this week.

For the comments, I have to thanks @Wolfofdogs, Actually Weavile was in mind but I'll take a look to the rest, although probably Yveltal won't be a viable option, sadly to me because I love it.

@Felidae_ Thanks for your pro comment. I actually checked some of the Expanded meta archetype decks. Made mine from old versions+copied from game lists+checking the Expanded meta of last tournaments (Richmond, Portland and Tokyo). Then some bans came to make it harder and force to change some cards.

I have to say not running Max elix's because although PikaKrom teach us it was not the worst of the ideas, historically have been as miss and hit useless card but for 14+ energies decks. So I thought, hey, Battle compressor+Dark patch is a 100% success, so I just changed 4 Max elix for 4 Dark patches which were not in the list I had. I see now the metas are playing 4+4 so maybe I have to give this a chance and see what is not needed then.

On the other hand, having the W baton maybe my combo looses a bit of its power. I mean, I loose energies to discard and D patch is there to recover, or I play M elix and then I keep'em with the Baton. But I mixed the strategies. Not working bad at all I have to say but I see the matter can go deeper than I thought. Shows more obvious I built the deck fast for a Challenge ūüėā

Hope not missing anything important from your comment that sure, I'll take a closer look again to try to improve the deck even a bit more.

More, coming soon as I have to leave now. Again thanks for your replies.