DadPearce

In Refresher ********* Unpacking stops at 50%

DadPearce

We are coming back to the game after a long time away.  We click on the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" link, and get the (low res) "Please wait while the Refresher is patched" screen.  Then the Refresher window appears with the "Unpacking (this may take several minutes)..." message, and the status bar starts whizzing through percentages.  But it stops at 50%, and nothing else happens.  The text window scrolls, but the PLAY button does nothing.  The status bar has the number 219 below it on the left, if that means anything.

What's up?  How can we get past here?

Edited by DadPearce
Left a " out.

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer DadPearce,

If you haven't already, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps resolve the issue. If you have already tried that then I would suggest contacting the support team and submitting a support ticket so that they can better assist you. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I hope that helps and welcome back!

DadPearce

Thank you, Mod_Elderberry, we had not tried this!  I mentioned it to my son, though, and he asked if it would delete his data. 

I'm guessing not, but will it?

Mod_Alder

Hello DadPearce, uninstalling will not delete your card collection or any of your in game stats. I hope you are able to fix your issue. 

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, DadPearce said:

Thank you, Mod_Elderberry, we had not tried this!  I mentioned it to my son, though, and he asked if it would delete his data. 

I'm guessing not, but will it?

Hello @DadPearce

Please update this thread with any news.

Should this issue persists, you may want to submit a ticket to our support team for further assistance.

Please click this link and follow the steps to do so. Thank you!

DadPearce

We deleted and re-installed the game, and that did the trick -- thank you, Mods Elderberry, Alder and GuruLot!

Mod_GuruLot
19 hours ago, DadPearce said:

We deleted and re-installed the game, and that did the trick -- thank you, Mods Elderberry, Alder and GuruLot!

Hello @DadPearce

We're glad to hear we could be of assistance! :)