gwd8849

Cards marked for trade

gwd8849

I recently made a new account but i have played before. i would like to trade my cards but all of them are not marked for trade, even the ones i got from booster packs i bought in game. I have been unable to discover how to mark a card i own for trade, i have tried many things. please help.

thank you in advance,

- gwd8849

SandaledOtter

There are certain places you can get tradable cards.

1. Codes obtained from real cards mostly give you tradable cards and packs. (There's an exception for a certain type of box.)
  2. Packs won in tournaments which you enter with tickets are tradable.
  3. Packs won by completing the lvl16+ 16KO daily challenges can be traded.
  4. Packs purchased in the in-game shop for gems, which no longer exist, could be traded.

Coin shop purchased cards are not tradable. You can't convert them into tradable things. You can not create an account, get free cards, and trade them to another account.

• Upvote 1

gwd8849

that's unfortunate, it seems absurd that i am unable to make tradable cards I've purchased with coins. thanks

Mod_Vengr

Hello gwd8849,

That's correct, any card obtained from Daily Log In Bonus, Trainer Challenge Rewards, or purchased with tokens is unable to be traded in the game. Only cards obtained from packs that are redeemed from code cards from real life purchases are able to be traded in the game.