Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
darthcuck123

Swapping alot of cards & packs for Osrs 07 Gold.

Recommended Posts

darthcuck123

As the title says. I'm looking to trade all of my cards/packs for Runescape 07 gold.

- I've got cards like Cynthias... Dedennes... Solgaleo... Jirachi... Etc. etc. And lots lots more worth several 100$ if you were to buy them all.

[Mod_Gurulot: posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is prohibited]

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, darthcuck123 said:

As the title says. I'm looking to trade all of my cards/packs for Runescape 07 gold.

- I've got cards like Cynthias... Dedennes... Solgaleo... Jirachi... Etc. etc. And lots lots more worth several 100$ if you were to buy them all.

[Mod_Gurulot: posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is prohibited]

 

Hello @darthcuck123

 

Hereby, I'm letting you know that I've edited your post.

 

Please remember that posting links to non-official Pokemon URL's is against the forum rules.

 

Please note that:

 

- buying cards using real money from third party sites is against ToS and could cause a ban. 

- buying in-game virtual boosters using actual IRL money is in the same way as cards bannable. 

- buying booster codes online is allowed.

 

Hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking
On 11/17/2019 at 3:31 AM, Mod_GuruLot said:

 

Hello @darthcuck123

 

Hereby, I'm letting you know that I've edited your post.

 

Please remember that posting links to non-official Pokemon URL's is against the forum rules.

 

Please note that:

 

- buying cards using real money from third party sites is against ToS and could cause a ban. 

- buying in-game virtual boosters using actual IRL money is in the same way as cards bannable. 

- buying booster codes online is allowed.

 

Hope this helps!

i think what he means is the amount of rare cards he has for offer adds up to over 100$ meaning its alot of cards to get. see he say if, so meaning IF u were to buy them all in RL it would be alot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XK920XK
49 minutes ago, kodking said:

i think what he means is the amount of rare cards he has for offer adds up to over 100$ meaning its alot of cards to get. see he say if, so meaning IF u were to buy them all in RL it would be alot. 

Hes trying to trade those cards for other things outside of PTCGO, that is a violation of the Terms of Use that he agreed to.

 

In no event may you trade any Virtual Content for real money, any other good or service outside of the Service, or any promise to provide certain products or services whether
in-Service or outside the Service.. Any attempt to trade outside the Service, to trade a prohibited item, or to make an offer to trade items where the trade is contingent upon an event (e.g.
the outcome of a PTCGO match) may result in your PTC Account being suspended or terminated.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking
1 hour ago, XK920XK said:

Hes trying to trade those cards for other things outside of PTCGO, that is a violation of the Terms of Use that he agreed to.

 

In no event may you trade any Virtual Content for real money, any other good or service outside of the Service, or any promise to provide certain products or services whether
in-Service or outside the Service.. Any attempt to trade outside the Service, to trade a prohibited item, or to make an offer to trade items where the trade is contingent upon an event (e.g.
the outcome of a PTCGO match) may result in your PTC Account being suspended or terminated.

i know that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...