ENERGY CARDS

salvucci91

How am I supposed to use my Zoroark if I can't come across any energys!? omg_smile.png

Out of 8 booster packs, I got 2 energies; fire and water. Are there energy packs that I'm unaware of? Or is the only way to order specific amounts of energy cards online somewhere?

Hi moike91,

The TCGO Closed Beta gives you free energy on demand. When you are in the deck builder click the "energy" button on the lower right of the deck panel (that wood grain looking area). Alternately you can also click the "finish" button and it will finish your deck for you.

I hope that helps!regular_smile.png

I haven't even been able to find booster packs with the codes yet. I was just wondering about the actual card game.

you have to buy energy from a card shop or online, or the best way actually is to buy the theme decks. they come with everything you need to play, and on the back of those theme deck shows you specific energy and cards they give you

you have to buy energy from a card shop or online, or the best way actually is to buy the theme decks. they come with everything you need to play, and on the back of those theme deck shows you specific energy and cards they give you

Like Prof_Warrax said, you can get as many energies as you need for free. No need to worry about them.

Archived