Lugia2450

Sword and Shield are here!

Lugia2450

Sword and Shield just released today! I got my copy of Sword and I can't wait to play it! Any early thoughts so far from people who have played it? The reviews I've been seeing online have been good so far (an average of around 8 or 9 from what I've seen).

Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, Lugia2450 said:

Sword and Shield just released today! I got my copy of Sword and I can't wait to play it! Any early thoughts so far from people who have played it? The reviews I've been seeing online have been good so far (an average of around 8 or 9 from what I've seen).

Hello @Lugia2450

Yes, I've just seen it online! :)

Not yet played. Please share your first impressions when you do. 

Thank you!

kodking

i got mines the day before, i live in Australia so it was the 15th for me yesterday, i got both for the price of one because i traded in 4 old ps4 games, at the EB games  if u turned in 2 xbox, ps4 or switch game while pre-ordering it u get one game half price, i turned in 4 games so i got both for the price of one. thing is i am not getting a switch until i see my uncle next. he giving me his switch.

i watched my friend play yesterday at school, i love it soo much

Lugia2450
On 11/15/2019 at 2:19 PM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @Lugia2450

Yes, I've just seen it online! :)

Not yet played. Please share your first impressions when you do. 

Thank you!

I'm about to get my 4th badge in Sword and it's been a lot of fun so far! The only thing I don't like so much is the constant cutscenes (an issue I had with Sun and Moon as well). I don't mind cutscenes here and there, but I don't enjoy being derailed every 5 minutes with them.

Edited by Lugia2450

kodking

i dont like how gigantamax pokemon become more common post-game. as there is not much more to do after the post game story wise aside form raids it kinda makes gigantamax pokemon pointless. maybe a dlc expansion or something would be cool. i get there is online competitive battles. but i dont do online as i cant. i something that would be cool is like an area of the wild where u can find some legendary pokemon or possibly ultra beasts. the ultra beast have started appearing in Galar and u have to stop them, however they are alot more stronger due to the dynamax phenomenon.  i dont know i just think its strange to have gigantamax pokemon appear after most of the main gameplay has been done.

Mod_Gunning

Hope you enjoy the game, kodking! Thank you for the feedback!