Sign in to follow this  
videorome

[GAME] Mysterious Paralysis

videorome

There were a few times while I was playing the game, after my pokemon got attacked, it was also paralyzed. But there was no information about paralyzing on the opponent's card. I don't understand it. It sometimes happens when the opponent's pokemon is an electric type pokemon and attacks you. Your card turns sideway and an electic power encircles your card. You can't attack when it's your turn. (I remember one incident. The opponent's pokemon was Raikou.) And it also sometimes happens the opponent's card is an Ex/Gx/Tag Team pokemon with only poison ability. But when it uses this ability, you are sometimes not only poisoned but also paralyzed. (I remember Mewtwo did this a few times.) Is it a bug or is there something I don't know?

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
moved to the Report a Bug forum and updated the title to be more descriptive.

Otakutron

Need more information.  Did you save your game log?

There are some Pokémon that can Paralyze from the Bench, or that Paralyze you when you attack them.  As you said there was an "electric" effect encircling the card, I don't think you're mistaking a Sleep effect for it, but just in case, remember that Paralysis turns a card to the right while Sleep turns it to the left.

Wish I had something more concrete, but I hope that helps.

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, videorome said:

There were a few times while I was playing the game, after my pokemon got attacked, it was also paralyzed. But there was no information about paralyzing on the opponent's card. I don't understand it. It sometimes happens when the opponent's pokemon is an electric type pokemon and attacks you. Your card turns sideway and an electic power encircles your card. You can't attack when it's your turn. (I remember one incident. The opponent's pokemon was Raikou.) And it also sometimes happens the opponent's card is an Ex/Gx/Tag Team pokemon with only poison ability. But when it uses this ability, you are sometimes not only poisoned but also paralyzed. (I remember Mewtwo did this a few times.) Is it a bug or is there something I don't know?

Hello @videorome

I'm sorry to hear you run into a possible bug. 

You asked: "Is it a bug or is there something I don't know?"

To answer your question we would need a game log (as the fellow trainer @Otakutron already mentioned). 

In case you didn't save the game log for this, please note that there are two ways to obtain it:

- On the section where the Game Chat is, there is a tab for the Game Log. At the bottom is a button to export the log. (you can do it during the game)

- On the summary screen, there is a button that will allow you to export the log. (this can be done after the game)

I've also moved your topic to the Report a Game Bug forum and updated the title to be more descriptive. 

Sign in to follow this