ma0ri

[GAME] Pauses after being defeated by enemy

ma0ri

Good day! While I was playing a Versus challenge against my friend, the client hanged once they defeated my active Pokemon (Versus). Then, while going on a Trainer Challenge, I also encountered the same problem (Trainer Challenge). The only way I was able to play the game was to close the game and open it once again. I tried "Conceding" the match but it did not let me exit the match.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, ma0ri said:

Good day! While I was playing a Versus challenge against my friend, the client hanged once they defeated my active Pokemon (Versus). Then, while going on a Trainer Challenge, I also encountered the same problem (Trainer Challenge). The only way I was able to play the game was to close the game and open it once again. I tried "Conceding" the match but it did not let me exit the match.

Hello @ma0ri

I'm sorry to hear you run into this problem. 

If the internet connection is not strong enough, you might get this kind of errors.

The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection.

If you need further help, please send a ticket to a support team by clicking this link, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

By the way, I'm also editing the title to make it more descriptive.

Hope this helps!