GrewupGeek

National Dex Long Gone

GrewupGeek

Hey, I found some news that might hit people as hard as hearing that Sword and Shield is not going to include them all.  Looks like the National PokeDex well not be returning to the series, ever.  Guess as it turns out, when they removed it for Gen VII, it was to be a for good deal.  How does this effect you?

As for me, well, it doesn't faze me at all, since I have never been able to fill one up before.  Mainly, I just get all of the pokemon that are available for the game version I'm playing, and be done with it.  Also, seeing how much pokemon there is now, along with how small the regions are, it would be too tight a fit to try, and believe it would be better to just give each Gen VIII game their own fair share of pokemon.

Mod_GuruLot
11 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hey, I found some news that might hit people as hard as hearing that Sword and Shield is not going to include them all.  Looks like the National PokeDex well not be returning to the series, ever.  Guess as it turns out, when they removed it for Gen VII, it was to be a for good deal.  How does this effect you?

As for me, well, it doesn't faze me at all, since I have never been able to fill one up before.  Mainly, I just get all of the pokemon that are available for the game version I'm playing, and be done with it.  Also, seeing how much pokemon there is now, along with how small the regions are, it would be too tight a fit to try, and believe it would be better to just give each Gen VIII game their own fair share of pokemon.

Hello @GrewupGeek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on how this news affects you.

I'm passing your suggestion along on what direction Gen VIII should go. 

Felidae_
On 11/13/2019 at 12:47 PM, Mod_GuruLot said:

I'm passing your suggestion along on what direction Gen VIII should go. 

Not gonna lie, I have a begrudging respect for the Mod_Bot team for keeping this joke up for such a long time.

Mod_GuruLot
15 hours ago, Felidae_ said:

Not gonna lie, I have a begrudging respect for the Mod_Bot team for keeping this joke up for such a long time.

Hello @Felidae_

Really, I don't want to disappoint you, but it's not a joke, no lies either.

We do pass all feedback and suggestions along.

Pokémon strongly encourages players to submit feedback and comments, so that this game can offer the best experience to all of you.

Even though we do not always implement every suggestion we receive but we do always read and pay attention to every single comment.