Sign in to follow this  
oct4v30n

[CARD] Mewtwo & Mew GX - Goomy/Perfection Bug

oct4v30n

Goomy 91/131 FOL is supposed to make your opponent's Pokémon's attacks cost * more, however when Mewtwo & Mew GX uses the Perfection ability to copy another pokemon GX's attack it does not require the extra * to be attached.  I noticed this when my opponent copied Espeon & Deoxys GX's "Cross Division GX" and had 1 Psychic and 5 Fire energy and was still able to do the 200 damage variant of the attack.  It should have required 1 more colorless energy to do the extra damage.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
15 hours ago, oct4v30n said:

Goomy 91/131 FOL is supposed to make your opponent's Pokémon's attacks cost * more, however when Mewtwo & Mew GX uses the Perfection ability to copy another pokemon GX's attack it does not require the extra * to be attached.  I noticed this when my opponent copied Espeon & Deoxys GX's "Cross Division GX" and had 1 Psychic and 5 Fire energy and was still able to do the 200 damage variant of the attack.  It should have required 1 more colorless energy to do the extra damage.

Hello @oct4v30n

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us. 

If you could, please post a game log or partial game log the next time you run into this.

It would help our development team to see what cards and interactions you are dealing with.

I'm also editing the title of your thread to reflect this sub's format.

Sign in to follow this