Sign in to follow this  
OnStarryNight

Theme Deck Towering Height mew bug when versus

OnStarryNight

Theme Deck Towering Height versus

Can mew block damage of other opponent's mew attack? I lose to 2 match due to this bug.

Can I get my tournament ticket back, I willing to return the pack/reward i earned....I rather spend on other tournament when i get ready than lose due to bug..I guess I lost one of the match in 1st place contest.
(Please also you can reward us by giving us few ticket etc for real bug submission(first), mew have bug but never block the deck in theme tournament is wrong, so i say never block towering height in tournament for now is a new bug.)

Edited by OnStarryNight

OnStarryNight

What i mean is both towering height having mew...
It obviously bug. As mew text doesn't mention ignore abilities

Trevperson

This is not a bug. Mew's ability doesn't block damage counters from being placed on Pokemon on your bench, only damage. Placing counters is different from dealing damage and so your game behaved normally.

Th3-S

If an attack states that you are placing damage counters instead of doing damage, it is not considered damage and considered an effect. Something to keep in mind in the future as this will also appears on other cards in order to bypass damage prevention/reduction effects from opposing cards.

Sign in to follow this