GrewupGeek

Pokemon Home: A More Life Like Game?

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with Pokemon Home probably a few months away, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to empty out all of my 3DS games when it does, one thing that I'm hoping for is that it is made to be a bit more life like.  Where instead of looking like a big PC box, it would look a bit more like the world used for Pokemon Snap on the N64, or maybe My Pokemon Ranch on the Wii.  Where all of the pokemon are scene running around, playing, mainly being alive in a world of your own creation in a way.

Wondering if I'm the only one hoping for this?

Mod_Alder

Hello GrewupGeek, I agree with you I love seeing Pokémon in their natural environment. 

kodking

something cool to see in a pokemon game is wher eu kinda have your own pokemon ranch, and you can build and renovate it, let your pokemon run wild and possibly breed. occasionaly wild pokemon would apear and u could attempt to catch them, sort like pokepelago. 

Mod_GuruLot
8 hours ago, kodking said:

something cool to see in a pokemon game is wher eu kinda have your own pokemon ranch, and you can build and renovate it, let your pokemon run wild and possibly breed. occasionaly wild pokemon would apear and u could attempt to catch them, sort like pokepelago. 

Hello @kodking

It sounds like a suggestion to me! :) 

That would be cool to have a Poké Ranch. 😉