MoonSpider95

Help: Can I get the Shiny Haxorus?

MoonSpider95

I'm finishing up a copy of White 2, having finished the main game and White Treehollow area to get my Shiny Dratini.

I also have a copy of White where I finished the main story, and multiple apps on my 3DS including the Dream Radar game where I already transferred a few Pokemon from, Pokemon Bank where I essentially have a living Dex, and the PokeTransporter. And of course, the "Download Play" that comes standard.

What I would need to do is at least "see" all of the Pokemon in the "New Unova Dex". What are my options, as far as what cannot be seen in White 2? Obviously the GTS is no longer working.

A couple of Pokemon I am missing are Oshawott and Samurott, which I know I cannot see in-game (with the exception of the possibility of seeing Samurott in battle, because I activated the Unova Link). I would still need to get an Oshawott from somewhere, though. Best case scenario, is it possible to trade backward to White 2 on one of the apps? I imagine not... Worst case, I can start a new game on White and choose Oshawott again to trade over to myself. I had previously chosen it and fully leveled it, except it had already been transferred to one of my modern games before I came across this issue.

But wouldn't I still have an issue trying to "see" a Vullaby and Buneary? Is it just not possible to "see" all the Pokemon in Unova in White 2 anymore? Any help or confirmation would be appreciated.

MoonSpider95

Please, I would really like some advice. Do I need to find someone irl with a copy of Black 2 to trade directly? Because I don't believe GTS is supported on that game anymore. I just want to know what's possible.

Lugia2450

Online play for Wii and DS games was shut down a few years ago, so it's indeed no longer possible to use the game's online features. At this point you'll have to either find another person with Black 2, as you mentioned, or get another DS or 3DS console and a copy of that game to complete the Pokedex. As far as transferring Pokemon goes, it's impossible to transfer Pokemon back a gen (such as going from gen 6 to gen 5).