Sign in to follow this  
videorome

A few questions

videorome

Hi everyone,

I'm new on this online card game. I have a few questions about the game.

1) When we are building our deck, can't we choose the cards from the other decks we gained or bought? Can we choose the cards only from the collection?

2) When we buy or gain a booster pack, are the cards in it automatically added to the collection? Later, can we put these cards to our deck?

3) As far as I see, there are no ex and mega cards in the packs in the shopping. Can I get these cards only from the booster packs?

4) I don't understand the 'import' section in the deck manager. What is it? 

SandaledOtter

1. All your cards are always in your collection, even if they are in another deck. This means you only ever need 4 of a card.

2. The first time you buy a particular deck, it is automatically opened and added to your collection. If you buy the same deck again, or when you buy a booster pack, it goes into your collection as a sealed pack. The cards are only added to your collection when you open it in the "pack" tab of your collection.

3. The theme decks do not have the older EX and MEGA cards, or the newer GX cards. There may be exceptions to this, but I can't think of any. You can only get them by opening packs or by trading.

4. The import function is for printed deck lists you have found online (in the correct format) and copied to your clipboard. There are some on these forums from time to time when people want to ask about or show off their decks. The format comes from the "export" function.

Edited by SandaledOtter
  • Upvote 2

Mod_GuruLot
34 minutes ago, SandaledOtter said:

1. All your cards are always in your collection, even if they are in another deck. This means you only ever need 4 of a card.

2. The first time you buy a particular deck, it is automatically opened and added to your collection. If you buy the same deck again, or when you buy a booster pack, it goes into your collection as a sealed pack. The cards are only added to your collection when you open it in the "pack" tab of your collection.

3. The theme decks do not have the older EX and MEGA cards, or the newer GX cards. There may be exceptions to this, but I can't think of any. You can only get them by opening packs or by trading.

4. The import function is for printed deck lists you have found online (in the correct format) and copied to your clipboard. There are some on these forums from time to time when people want to ask about or show off their decks. The format comes from the "export" function.

Hello @SandaledOtter

Thank you for your response that will definitely be very useful for the fellow trainer you're helping out. 

We appreciate this! :)

videorome

Thanks for the answer.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this