Sign in to follow this  
Bubba373

Feature - Player log

Bubba373

I've encountered a bug (already reported/ticketed) that prevented the rewards from both the VS and Daily quest from appearing in my collection, and I couldn't find any way to verify that my daily challenge was completed. It just goes away, leaving no record that it was completed. It would be great if we could have an in-game player log that kept track of what we do and what we earn, and from what actions. 
"You received [MYSTERY CHEST] x2, [COINS] x25 from VS battle rewards."
"Player [NAME] earned [BOOSTER PACK] from completing [DAILY CHALLENGE]"
"[*** earned from [VICTORY] against [OPPONENT]" 
for example. It could be easily hidden in the chat/social window.
The game already keeps track of silly things like coin flips, so it wouldn't be too hard to give players access to information that can help us help the team if/when we encounter a problem. 

Mod_GuruLot
58 minutes ago, Bubba373 said:

I've encountered a bug (already reported/ticketed) that prevented the rewards from both the VS and Daily quest from appearing in my collection, and I couldn't find any way to verify that my daily challenge was completed. It just goes away, leaving no record that it was completed. It would be great if we could have an in-game player log that kept track of what we do and what we earn, and from what actions. 
"You received [MYSTERY CHEST] x2, [COINS] x25 from VS battle rewards."
"Player [NAME] earned [BOOSTER PACK] from completing [DAILY CHALLENGE]"
"[*** earned from [VICTORY] against [OPPONENT]" 
for example. It could be easily hidden in the chat/social window.
The game already keeps track of silly things like coin flips, so it wouldn't be too hard to give players access to information that can help us help the team if/when we encounter a problem. 

Hello @Bubba373

Thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestion in regard to tracking records in a possible in-game log or similar. 

We regularly share player feedback and suggestions with our development team so that I'll go ahead and pass your idea along to them.

Hope this helps! :) 

Sign in to follow this