Jump to content
pokeimam541495

Deck list import failed

Recommended Posts

pokeimam541495

When I transfer the deck lists I found on the internet, some cards are missing even if the deck list is smooth. Is there a solution to this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Otakutron

I just import what I can, then add whatever is missing using the usual means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
8 minutes ago, Otakutron said:

I just import what I can, then add whatever is missing using the usual means.

How do you add the missing ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495

I don't understand the expansion of the acronym.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Otakutron
7 hours ago, pokeimam541495 said:

How do you add the missing ones?

 

You said it will still import decks, right?  Just missing a few cards?

 

Just save the incomplete list, then go add what is missing manually.  I mean, I usually need to change a bunch of the default card selections anyway, since the imported deck often chooses versions of cards I don't always feel like running.  I mean, sometimes I just prefer another version's art, or would prefer that I had all the same version, or actually do want all different versions (sometimes facilitates spotting what is Prized easier).

 

7 hours ago, pokeimam541495 said:

I don't understand the expansion of the acronym.

 

I never used an acronym.  Do you mean the set abbreviations?  A lot of sites can help with that, but you really should learn them for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
11 hours ago, Otakutron said:

 

You said it will still import decks, right?  Just missing a few cards?

 

Just save the incomplete list, then go add what is missing manually.  I mean, I usually need to change a bunch of the default card selections anyway, since the imported deck often chooses versions of cards I don't always feel like running.  I mean, sometimes I just prefer another version's art, or would prefer that I had all the same version, or actually do want all different versions (sometimes facilitates spotting what is Prized easier).

 

 

I never used an acronym.  Do you mean the set abbreviations?  A lot of sites can help with that, but you really should learn them for yourself.

I mean, it's not that the shimmering one comes out, it doesn't show up at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, pokeimam541495 said:

I mean, it's not that the shimmering one comes out, it doesn't show up at all.

 

Hello @pokeimam541495

 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with importing a decklist. 

 

If this issue persists I'd suggest reinstalling the game and trying again. If this doesn't sort the problem out, please consider submitting a ticket to our support team by clicking this link.

 

Please provide screenshots, your OS information and a brief explanation on what steps you tried out when troubleshooting so that they can investigate and help you out further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
2 minutes ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

 

Hello @pokeimam541495

 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with importing a decklist. 

 

If this issue persists I'd suggest reinstalling the game and trying again. If this doesn't help, please consider submitting a ticket to our support team by clicking this link.

 

Please provide screenshots, your OS information and a brief explanation on what steps you tried out when troubleshooting so that they can investigate and help you out further.

Not on every list. Some lists have 50 cards instead of 60 cards, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
6 minutes ago, pokeimam541495 said:

Not on every list. Some lists have 50 cards instead of 60 cards, for example.

 

In any way, @pokeimam541495, if this happens something is running wrong with a part of this decklist, I think it would be worthwhile investigating.

 

To do so our support team could need more information from you and other trainers who experience this issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
1 minute ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

 

In any way, if this happens something is running wrong with a part of this decklist, I think it would be worthwhile investigating.

 

To do so our support team could need more information from you and other trainers who experience this issue. 

My game is not corrupted either the list is corrupted or the import part of the game is not working properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SandaledOtter
4 hours ago, pokeimam541495 said:

My game is not corrupted either the list is corrupted or the import part of the game is not working properly.

 

I think the mod is saying that there might be a bug relating to the cards that don't appear in the deck, and it might be possible to fix the game so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

 

On adding in the missing cards yourself, you can look at the name and number in the decklist, and compare the numbers to those on the cards of that name even though you don't know which set it is by the abbreviation.

Edited by SandaledOtter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Otakutron
12 hours ago, pokeimam541495 said:

I mean, it's not that the shimmering one comes out, it doesn't show up at all.

 

For the record, I'm still not sure what it is you're saying.  "Shimmering"?

 

Since you can save an incomplete Deck List (it will warn you it is incomplete, you won't be able to play it, but it will save), I just save what it will import and manually add in the rest.  As I said, I often prefer to use different versions of the cards from a list, so I'd need to go through and change things anyway.

 

Definitely feel free to submit a support ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_Turtle

@pokeimam541495,

 

Feel free to post the some of the lists you are trying to import to this thread. I'll test the lists or maybe some of the other trainers in this thread can help testing. I'm almost wondering if there is any odd text in the list that would cause an import error to happen.

 

We will figure it out!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
10 hours ago, Mod_Turtle said:

@pokeimam541495,

 

Feel free to post the some of the lists you are trying to import to this thread. I'll test the lists or maybe some of the other trainers in this thread can help testing. I'm almost wondering if there is any odd text in the list that would cause an import error to happen.

 

We will figure it out!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 2 Blitzle LOT 81
* 2 Zebstrika LOT 82
* 4 Poliwag UNB 37
* 3 Poliwhirl UNB 38
* 4 Poliwrath UNB 39

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 2 Aqua Patch GRI 119
* 2 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 3 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 3 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 1 Judge LOT 209
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Exp. Share PRC 128

##Energy - 11

* 7 Water Energy  12
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

 

This list is missing seven water energies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
 
##Pokémon - 18
 
* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 2 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Snubbull SUM 90
* 4 Granbull LOT 138
* 3 Slugma LOT 43
* 3 Magcargo CES 24
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
 
##Trainer Cards - 34
 
* 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 3 Switch SUM 160
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 3 Plumeria BUS 145
* 3 Acro Bike CES 178
* 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
* 4 Sightseer LOT 189
* 3 Choice Band BUS 162
* 3 Apricorn Maker CES 161
* 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Diantha FLI 130
 
##Energy - 8
 
* 7 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 1 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166
 
Total Cards - 60
 
****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

 

This list is missing 1 card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
 
##Pokémon - 12
 
* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 3 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 4 Magikarp CIN 17
* 4 Gyarados TEU 30
 
##Trainer Cards - 15
 
* 4 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 4 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 213
* 4 Crasher Wake FLI 129
* 3 Timer Ball SUM 134
 
##Energy - 33
 
* 33 Water Energy  12
 
Total Cards - 60
 
****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

 

This list is missing 33 cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot

Hello @pokeimam541495

 

Thank you for taking the time to provide these decklists and your feedback. 

 

Our development team can now take a further look into this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShannonBK
1 hour ago, pokeimam541495 said:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
 
##Pokémon - 18
 
* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 2 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Snubbull SUM 90
* 4 Granbull LOT 138
* 3 Slugma LOT 43
* 3 Magcargo CES 24
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
 
##Trainer Cards - 34
 
* 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 3 Switch SUM 160
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 158
* 3 Plumeria BUS 145
* 3 Acro Bike CES 178
* 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
* 4 Sightseer LOT 189
* 3 Choice Band BUS 162
* 3 Apricorn Maker CES 161
* 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Diantha FLI 130
 
##Energy - 8
 
* 7 Fairy Energy Energy 9
* 1 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166
 
Total Cards - 60
 
****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

 

This list is missing 1 card.

 

I copy a deck yesterday and system miss to add Solgaleo gx promo SM104 when import. seems Promo have problems to be recognized.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, ShannonBK said:

 

I copy a deck yesterday and system miss to add Solgaleo gx promo SM104 when import. seems Promo have problems to be recognized.

 

Hello @ShannonBK

 

Thank you for providing some additional information that would certainly be very useful for the investigation. 

 

We appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...