Jockey1999

One of the best decks of all is the celebi and venasaur deack

Jockey1999

Because the septile is multiplying 20 damage by all basic

energy, so that means you could easily do 400 damage with venasaur’s ability jungle totem.

• Downvote 1

CourtPlaystcg

It has a really bad match up against reshizard,fire toolbox, and even mew2box. Those decks are way to fast and can easily one hit celebi and Venasuar. Especially reshizard, or any of the fire gx that are in reshizard decks, as you only need to hit 140 because of celebi and venasurs weakness. Based off of my testing the deck is too slow, and it loses very easily to greens zard, fire toolbox, it also loses pretty easily to malamar/giritina/spell tags and the ultra malamar. Not only that you arnt even one hitting any tag teams, the only Pokemon you one hitting is Dedenne gx and that's only if you use the evergreen gx.  So without sceptile which  is very easy to target down even on the bench, you are going to lose, because as soon as sceptile is gone, your huge one hit attacker is also gone meaning your going to start to lose in the prize trade. It's a pretty decent rouge deck, but since we are in a meta with so many fire types it doesn't really stand to much of a chance. But since it sounds like your playing in expanded I recommend running a few weakness policy if you arnt already and some rescue streachers or a Karen, so that way you are protecting against any fire decks with the weakness policy and you are getting Pokemon back with rescue streachers or Karen. Also playing the Rowlet and Alolan exeggtor tag team gx is a good choice as its first attack allows you to get sceptile or Venasuar fully evolved with the super growth attack.  I also suggest playing shaymin prism as its attack does 30 damage times the amount of basic energy attached to all of your Pokemon.  

BlackPhoenix01

Yeah I’ve taken that deck down a few times in 1-2 turns. It’s an “all or nothing” type one for sure. 

• Upvote 1