Loof6

[CARD] 2x the same Rayquaza GX card in the game

Loof6

The last update added a "new" or another Rayquaza GX (177a/168 from Celestial Storm) card to the game. Now there are two exact same Versions of this card in the game. One of them I own, the other new one I miss.

I think it is an issue and I wanted to draw attention to it. But shame on my head when everything is right with the second Rayquaza GX 177a/168 Card.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.
  • Downvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
12 hours ago, Loof6 said:

The last update added a "new" or another Rayquaza GX (177a/168 from Celestial Storm) card to the game. Now there are two exact same Versions of this card in the game. One of them I own, the other new one I miss.

I think it is an issue and I wanted to draw attention to it. But shame on my head when everything is right with the second Rayquaza GX 177a/168 Card.

Hello @Loof6

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 

I'll forward your feedback to our development team for their review. 

By the way, I'm also editing the title to make it more descriptive.

TheBlackxRanger
23 hours ago, Loof6 said:

My guess is they coded the ultra premium rayquaza as a separate card when it should redeem the one that came out on 10/18

Edited by TheBlackxRanger
your censor is too strict for numbers. come on

Mod_GuruLot
On 11/1/2019 at 10:59 PM, TheBlackxRanger said:

My guess is they coded the ultra premium rayquaza as a separate card when it should redeem the one that came out on 10/18

Hello @TheBlackxRanger

Thank you for sharing your opinion on what could be causing this possible issue.

Let's wait and see what our development determines it be. 

Therefore, we recommend regular checks on what was fixed in the most recent Known Bugs thread.