Sciper's Sweet Tooth Giveaway - Pk Game!

Sciper

Hello all i hope your having a Great Chirstmas Vacation and to make it even better i thought up a little game i would like to play i am giving away a Free Rare Candy to the first person that figures out my Favorite Pokemon! *hint*.....It's one of the Original pokemon from the 1-151 series and the >First Person< to answer below wins!

But the ---->Rules<---- are.....

( You only get 2 guess's be sure to post BOTH OF THEM in the same chat box )

( And also no double posting or your Disqualified )

( The game will also end sometime on Friday Dec 23rd and if no one has gotten the answer before then

Whoever got the closest pokemon to the one i like will win! )

(Also on the 23rd i will close up the game so no others can post so i can then see if anyone got the answer or

to check who has gotten the closest so post after i post mine will not be counted )

Ok have fun and whoever wins will need to find out what's the best time for you and me to get on and i'll have the Rare Candy for you!

I don't really need the rare candy but I want to guess anyways ;D

So I'll take the ones furthest away from all other numbers and guess...

Mew and Mewtwo

Ha!~ :D

Ok decided to close this post earlier cause our big winner is ( JFanDerful ) he nailed it just now my favorite pokemon is Blastoise! so no use to keep the game going ended faster than i thought lol >< thanks all for playing will be making more different games in the future! with more different prizes! : )

let me know when's a good time for you Jfan and we can meet up.

:D

I can go on after the update, but I dont really need the candy, i just wanted to guess.

You could start the game up again, but with a different gen or something.

id take the candy lol

also i just wanna say i was gonna guess blastoise cuz its my bf fav pokemon but i didnt :(

I already have a play set.

D:

There's already a winner to this contest, so unless a new contest is announced, I think this thread is going to be closed by the owner. On page 2, Sciper already posted the contest results.

Archived