Jump to content
pokeimam541495

budget deck help

Recommended Posts

pokeimam541495

i have some tradable packs and i look a budget deck help me i bored played with theme decks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raticate555

Standard, Expanded or Legacy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495

Expanded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SteelFox1

Hi There,

 

I assume you are taking about the online game and there are lots of Decks to choose from and i am sure other Trainers here will share their choices but you could go for the Gyarados Deck listed below.    

 

---------------------------------------

Pokemon (12)

---------------------------------------
4     Alolan Vulpix     water
4     Gyarados     water
4     Magikarp     water

 

---------------------------------------

Trainer (14)

---------------------------------------
2     Brooklet Hill
1     Choice Band
4     Crasher Wake
1     Pokemon Catcher
4     Professor Elm's Lecture
2     Rescue Stretcher

 

---------------------------------------

Energy (34)

---------------------------------------
34     Water

 

 

Hope it helps :)

Edited by SteelFox1
Removal of link
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
53 minutes ago, SteelFox1 said:

Hi There,

 

I assume you are taking about the online game and there are lots of Decks to choose from and i am sure other Trainers here will share their choices but you could go for the Gyarados Deck listed below.    

 

---------------------------------------

Pokemon (12)

---------------------------------------
4     Alolan Vulpix     water
4     Gyarados     water
4     Magikarp     water

 

---------------------------------------

Trainer (14)

---------------------------------------
2     Brooklet Hill
1     Choice Band
4     Crasher Wake
1     Pokemon Catcher
4     Professor Elm's Lecture
2     Rescue Stretcher

 

---------------------------------------

Energy (34)

---------------------------------------
34     Water

 

 

Hope it helps :)

 

Hello @SteelFox1

 

Thank you for helping out a fellow trainer with deck construction. We appreciate it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
5 hours ago, SteelFox1 said:

Merhaba,

 

Online oyunla ilgilendiğinizi ve aralarından seçim yapabileceğiniz *** sayıda Güverte olduğunu ve buradaki diğer Eğitmenlerin seçimlerini paylaşacağından ve aşağıda listelenen Gyarados Güvertesine gidebileceğinden eminim.    

 

---------------------------------------

Pokemon (12)

-----------------------------------------
4 Alolan Vulpix su
4 Gyarados suyu
4 Magikarp su

 

---------------------------------------

Eğitmen (14)

-----------------------------------------
2 Brooklet Hill
1 Seçim Grubu
4 Crasher Wake 1 Pokemon Avcı 4 Profesör Elm'in Konferansı 2 Kurtarma Sedyesi 

 

 

---------------------------------------

Enerji (34)

-----------------------------------------
34 Su

 

 

Umarım yardımcı olur :)

Can you give me a deck list where I can copy and paste into the game? For example Gyarados has more than one kind to understand it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SteelFox1

 

I am afraid i no longer have the deck so cant give you the import text.

 

hope it helps

 

[Mod_Gurulot: posting links to non-official Pokemon URL's is against the forum rules.]

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
links to non-official URLs
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokeimam541495
6 saat önce SteelFox1 şöyle dedi:

 

Korkarım artık güverteye sahip değilim, bu yüzden size ithalat metnini veremem.

 

Umarım yardımcı olur

 

[Mod_Gurulot: Resmi olmayan Pokemon URL'lerine link vermek forum kurallarına aykırıdır.]

I wrote Google Gyarados deck and found it thank you very much for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SalazzleLover

just open packs till you get a tag team gx and then build around whatever card you get first

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SalazzleLover
On 11/1/2019 at 12:42 AM, SalazzleLover said:

just open packs till you get a tag team gx and then build around whatever card you get first

someone downvoted me without leaving an agrument as to why they think im wrong meanwhile im out here making winning decks by tossing whatever gx cards i get into a deck

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SandaledOtter
4 hours ago, SalazzleLover said:

someone downvoted me without leaving an agrument as to why they think im wrong meanwhile im out here making winning decks by tossing whatever gx cards i get into a deck

There is at least one person who comes here for no purpose other than to dislike random things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kodking
4 hours ago, SalazzleLover said:

someone downvoted me without leaving an agrument as to why they think im wrong meanwhile im out here making winning decks by tossing whatever gx cards i get into a deck

becuase do u know how hard it is to get a TT card. the guy asking for a cheaper deck probably does not have much many tokens or good GX cards. @pokeimam541495 i suggest trying to make a deck around snorlax and eevee TT GX. its quite easy to trade for as i have obtained 3 for 2 UNB packs once. their common price is 1 of any series containing TT card withing them, or 2 of any LT or older packs, since it is a normal type it can use all energies, using ursurang form CE is also hreat as its attack can prevent the opponent form attacking. i would love to possibly give u some cards to use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
On 10/31/2019 at 5:04 PM, pokeimam541495 said:

I wrote Google Gyarados deck and found it thank you very much for your help.

 

Hello @pokeimam541495

 

You're very welcome! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...