Th3-S

Is there any chance to get the exclusive sets in the shop future? ***. Shining Legends and Hidden Fates)

Th3-S

I'm particularly curious if there is at least a chance to allow players to redeem booster packs from currently exclusive sets in the future. I'm new so I'm not sure if this has ever happened in Pokemon TCG Online. There are cards that are at least usable that I would hope to build around but are only available in those sets. Unfortunately these sets also seem to sold out and not available often in stores (from where I'm from) therefore having a low supply making them harder to get a hold of.

Otakutron

Generally speaking, the entire idea behind these "bonus" sets (they aren't part of the usual quarterly releases) is that their supposed to be rare.  They're only available in things like gift sets in stores (no single boosters or booster boxes for sale) and for the PTCGO, you can only get them through using Redemption Codes from the packs/products themselves.

However, some specific cards tend to be reprinted and on rare occasions, there might be a PTCGO Event with them as Prizes.  I don't think the latter has happened in a few years, however, so I don't think they do that anymore.  Perhaps, if there is enough properly framed demand from the player base, we can sweet-talk the Dev Team into getting permission for older chase sets to have a small re-release in the PTCGO.  Say, five years after the original release.

TheBlackxRanger

Special sets are never in game, they want you to buy physical cards so they can make money. Thats the straight forward answer

On 10/26/2019 at 10:05 AM, Otakutron said:

Generally speaking, the entire idea behind these "bonus" sets (they aren't part of the usual quarterly releases) is that their supposed to be rare.  They're only available in things like gift sets in stores (no single boosters or booster boxes for sale) and for the PTCGO, you can only get them through using Redemption Codes from the packs/products themselves.

However, some specific cards tend to be reprinted and on rare occasions, there might be a PTCGO Event with them as Prizes.  I don't think the latter has happened in a few years, however, so I don't think they do that anymore.  Perhaps, if there is enough properly framed demand from the player base, we can sweet-talk the Dev Team into getting permission for older chase sets to have a small re-release in the PTCGO.  Say, five years after the original release.

Thats a dream and a half.

Th3-S

*sigh* and yet another disappointment found in the 'game'...It's virtually impossible to get any of those cards from where I'm from. Guess the only way is from code sellers.

Edited by Th3-S

XK920XK
25 minutes ago, Th3-S said:

*sigh* and yet another disappointment found in the ;game'...It's virtually impossible to get any of those cards from where I'm from. Guess the only way is from code sellers.

shining legends is easy, just get some of the other popular packs like unb or unm and you can easily trade to get slg.

hidden fates is another story, its was very hard to get at most places to begin with until the boxes recently came out, even those are still sold out at a lot of places.

just wait on hidden fates, it will drop in value soon and you can easily trade for them with the future current packs like cosmic eclipse.

• Downvote 1