B&W Set: Deck Ideas?

tmp200

Hey guys, I was wondering now that the full set is out what deck ideas do you have? I have a few written down, but I wanted to hear from the community first. regular_smile.png

Hey guys, I was wondering now that the full set is out what deck ideas do you have? I have a few written down, but I wanted to hear from the community first. regular_smile.png

DOCTOR SERPERIOR SPAM GO!

I don't have a Serperior, but I know Stormbringer has several, and it seems to be a popular strategy. It's an annoying card, unless you have a card powerful enough to one-shot or two-shot their pokemon so the healing isn't much of a factor.

The decklist for me is Serp/Reuniclus. Damage swap it in small sets alont the bench, and stack Royal heals. Really the only way to beat the deck is to defeat 4 Serperiors in a row in one hit each. Granted I can get them out that fast. wink_smile.png

The decklist for me is Serp/Reuniclus. Damage swap it in small sets alont the bench, and stack Royal heals. Really the only way to beat the deck is to defeat 4 Serperiors in a row in one hit each. Granted I can get them out that fast. wink_smile.png

Watch out for Typhlosion.

I realize he's getting more play with Emboar getting cycled in, and Charzard getting cycled out. I'm just hoping that Typhlosion doesn't get played to much. I have no idea how to counter it with Serpswap.

If you have nothing but grass pokemon with fire resistance, your only hope would be to sacrifice some prizes to take him down by throwing grass pokemon at him over and over, or getting a status effect like poison, sleep, or confusion and getting lucky.

Could throw in a Blackbelt or two after one Serp gets KOed. Seems a little too.. iffy for me though.

Another (not as powerful) list is a Zebstrika/ Mandibuzz. I pulled three of the Rare Zeb's at a prerelese, and I could combo using it's attack that does 70 to Active, and ten to each benched. Then Swich to bring out Mandibuzz for 50 damage snipes on the bench for ONE ENERGY! Not that reliable, but would be fun to try nonetheless.

I changed my Red Frenzy deck a little. Kicked out the annoying Timburrs and changed them with Sandiles. Also put in an extra Darmanitan and an extra Cinccino. Finally I changed the two Tepigs with the #16 Tepigs. Not really life changing, but I'm perfecting this deck as much as possible.

Hm, Cinccino's are going to be a huge meta in the coming season. Good for you for ading another. If you're going to perfect it, why not swich an Emboar with the Ability Emboar?

Hm, Cinccino's are going to be a huge meta in the coming season. Good for you for ading another. If you're going to perfect it, why not swich an Emboar with the Ability Emboar?

I'm sorry but what's a meta? :'D

I put another Cinccino in so it raises the chances of drawing one, for his evolution Minccino. Minccino has the attack Do the wave, which does 20 damages × the number of benched Pokémon, and with a full bench is 100 damage. I like to play with a crowded bench, so that really suits me.

And I'm not putting in that Emboar 'cause I don't have any. Lol.

Meta means like big strategy deck that will be seen commonly when competively played. With a possible 100 damage on turn 2, they're aren't too many counters. :P

Meta means like big strategy deck that will be seen commonly when competively played. With a possible 100 damage on turn 2, they're aren't too many counters. :P

Exactly.

I did this quite a lot in the Trainer Challenge. I hope I'll draw one (at least of both) next week when I'm going to a pre-release. That would be awesome.

I put another Cinccino in so it raises the chances of drawing one, for his evolution Minccino. Minccino has the attack Do the wave, which does 20 damages × the number of benched Pokémon, and with a full bench is 100 damage. I like to play with a crowded bench, so that really suits me.

Gawd, I feel so stupid. I meant to say I have put in a extra Minccino, so I could evovle it with Cinccino. I mixed up the two names. I only wish I had an extra Cinccino.

PS: This forum and Ipads don't work well together :/

Gawd, I feel so stupid. I meant to say I have put in a extra Minccino, so I could evovle it with Cinccino. I mixed up the two names. I only wish I had an extra Cinccino.

Ive got 4 I can trade you one?

------------------------------------------------------

Water Type Gym leader at http://unofficialpokemonleague.webs.com/

Pokemon White Friend Code: David 0690 4554 0126

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: David 4727 0806 7262

Pokemon Gold Friend Code: David 0646 8433 6247

Cinccino is like the best card ever..

Get it built up and evo and then make sure you got a full bench.

Everything dies.

I was talking about the physical cards, you know that right?

I was talking about the physical cards, you know that right?

Oh heh sorry. In that case I have 7. I can still trade ya! ;)

If you want to guarentee a cinccino you can grab the fire starter deck which comes with one (and two minccinos). Some of the fire pokemon in that deck *might* get use sometime in the future (Simisear has a 1 energy attack that does 20 to active and 20 to 2 benched) too.

Oh heh sorry. In that case I have 7. I can still trade ya! ;)

Well I've never traded before, not even in real life. Besides, I don't think I have to offer much. The only thing I might consider trading is a Zebstrika (?) But that's not really a very card.

If you want to guarentee a cinccino you can grab the fire starter deck which comes with one (and two minccinos). Some of the fire pokemon in that deck *might* get use sometime in the future (Simisear has a 1 energy attack that does 20 to active and 20 to 2 benched) too.

You should read my earlier posts. I'm perfecting my (physical) Red Frenzy deck by adding (changing) some cards.

This is the deck I'm running now but it needs to lose some weight. I really need some better trainer and item cards though.

GreenDeck.jpg

EDIT: That picture is hard to see I'll manually list the cards in a bit. :(

Yeah, I went back and read the first page after I made the post, my bad. But for anyone else who doesn't know what's in the starters I guess it's still relevant.. :P

-

Strombringer have you considered adding a Metapod as defense against fire decks? The only downside I see is that the only Caterpie you can pick is 30 healther, though it does do 20 damage for one colorless.

Yeah, I went back and read the first page after I made the post, my bad. But for anyone else who doesn't know what's in the starters I guess it's still relevant.. :P

-

Strombringer have you considered adding a Metapod as defense against fire decks? The only downside I see is that the only Caterpie you can pick is 30 healther, though it does do 20 damage for one colorless.

I have but I dont have a single metapod. :(

Archived