Sign in to follow this  
IceBeamTogetic

[GAME] Trade Filter by Collection Number Locks Up

IceBeamTogetic

Hello,

I think have found a minor game bug when filtering trades to look for a specific card. If I miss the "Collection Number" box with my cursor and accidentally click the dark blue space surrounding it, the box greys out (as if I had selected multiple sets). If I deselect the set I originally chose (so no set is selected) the box unlocks and I can enter a collection number. Clicking "Reset" also clears this behavior, but it also clears all the other filters.

I did some further testing, and it looks like only the regions above the text box or to the right of the text box actually do anything. Clicking below or to the left won't lock it up.

Thank you.

Server: 2.66.0.4642

Client: 2.66.1.4483

EDIT: I originally tried to include a screenshot of the area in question, but the forum does not allow for it.

Edited by IceBeamTogetic

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

Hello,

I think have found a minor game bug when filtering trades to look for a specific card. If I miss the "Collection Number" box with my cursor and accidentally click the dark blue space surrounding it, the box greys out (as if I had selected multiple sets). If I deselect the set I originally chose (so no set is selected) the box unlocks and I can enter a collection number. Clicking "Reset" also clears this behavior, but it also clears all the other filters.

I did some further testing, and it looks like only the regions above the text box or to the right of the text box actually do anything. Clicking below or to the left won't lock it up.

Thank you.

Server: 2.66.0.4642

Client: 2.66.1.4483

EDIT: I originally tried to include a screenshot of the area in question, but the forum does not allow for it.

Hello @IceBeamTogetic

Thank you for taking the time to report and provide more detail on this possible issue. 

Our development team can now review it to determine if it's a bug.

You're right, it's not allowed to share screenshots in the forum, but you can always submit a ticket to the support team attaching the information you have.

This could help to further investigate the problem. 

Hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this