Lugia2450

New Gigantamax forms revealed for Sword and Shield!

Lugia2450

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon-galar-region/#gigantamax

New Gigantamax forms have been revealed for Sword and Shield in a new trailer posted today. Specifically:

• Pikachu: Has G-Max Volt Crash, which hits all opponents and paralyzes them. You'll be able to get a Gigantamax Pikachu by having play records from Let's Go Pikachu.
  • Eevee: Has G-Max Cuddle, which hits all opponents and causes all opposite gender ones to become infatuated. You'll be able to get a Gigantamax Eevee by having play records from Let's Go Eevee.
  • Charizard: Has G-Max Wildfire, which damages and traps non-Fire types for 4 turns.
  • Butterfree: Has G-Max Befuddle, which damages all opponents and causes them to become poisoned, paralyzed, or fall asleep.
  • Meowth: Has G-Max Gold Rush, which confuses opponents and gives you a considerable in-game cash bonus after winning the battle. A special Gigantamax Meowth will be available as an early purchase bonus through Mystery Gift from November 15, 2019-January 15, 2020.
Edited by Lugia2450

Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, Lugia2450 said:

https://swordshield.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon-galar-region/#gigantamax

New Gigantamax forms have been revealed for Sword and Shield in a new trailer posted today. Specifically:

• Pikachu: Has G-Max Volt Crash, which hits all opponents and paralyzes them. You'll be able to get a Gigantamax Pikachu by having play records from Let's Go Pikachu.
  • Eevee: Has G-Max Cuddle, which hits all opponents and causes all opposite gender ones to become infatuated. You'll be able to get a Gigantamax Eevee by having play records from Let's Go Eevee.
  • Charizard: Has G-Max Wildfire, which damages and traps non-Fire types for 4 turns.
  • Butterfree: Has G-Max Befuddle, which damages all opponents and causes them to become poisoned, paralyzed, or fall asleep.
  • Meowth: Has G-Max Gold Rush, which confuses opponents and gives you a considerable in-game cash bonus after winning the battle. A special Gigantamax Meowth will be available as an early purchase bonus through Mystery Gift from November 15, 2019-January 15, 2020.

Hello @Lugia2450

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date with what's revealed for Sword and Shield this week! :)

Mod_Turtle

Hey @Lugia2450,

Thank you for sharing this! I love the Meowth design. It reminds me of something Team Rocket would design for a giant mecha robot. I can't wait to see what else is coming in these new games!

kodking

i like the new forms. meowth looks like a sausage, i feel like team rocket's meowth will gigantamax. same with ash's pikachu or possibly charizard. that is if they decide to keep ash the way he is and not reboot him.

TheBlackxRanger
13 hours ago, kodking said:

i like the new forms. meowth looks like a sausage, i feel like team rocket's meowth will gigantamax. same with ash's pikachu or possibly charizard. that is if they decide to keep ash the way he is and not reboot him.

Long meowth is looooooooooooooooooooooong