How to challenge a friend?

hankwheels

My friend and I both bought several packs and really want to battle eachother online because it is a lot more fun than doing it in real life. But whenever we try and battle we both end up against some stranger. We don't want to battle strangers.

When will we be able to Challenge a Friend? Right now, its not even letting us click that area. It shouldn't be this complicate to challenge a friend to a pokemon battle!

Any updates would be appreciated Moderators.

Hey Trainer!

I definitely know where you are coming from but unfortunately I don't have a time frame on that feature yet. I can assure you that it is in the works though and hopefully it will be available really soon. As soon as we have any info on this we will definitely post it here on the forums, in addition to pokemon.com.

Prof. Capybara

Vespa Woman

"Never knows best..."

• 2 weeks later...

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angry_smile.png

um moderator how do i make these chat places?

Sorry which chat places might you be reffering to?

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

um moderator how do i make these chat places?

Sorry which chat places might you be reffering to?

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

like here

My friend and I both bought several packs and really want to battle eachother online because it is a lot more fun than doing it in real life. But whenever we try and battle we both end up against some stranger. We don't want to battle strangers.

When will we be able to Challenge a Friend? Right now, its not even letting us click that area. It shouldn't be this complicate to challenge a friend to a pokemon battle!

I really wish they would release that feature as well. It would be alot of fun to get friends to play against me on here.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah. no point in having "battle challenge" if you can't even challenge anyone, full random matchmaking sucks. It's the whole reason I bought these cards was to play them with friends and we can't

• 1 month later...

in a long will yet

I really wish they would release that feature as well. It would be alot of fun to get friends to play against me on here.

• 1 month later...

Archived