SchockEVAz

[GENERAL] Stuck at Tutorial

SchockEVAz

So I think it's a recurrent issue with the game but...

I got stuck in the tutorial, specifically on the 4th battle (the one with poison Pokemon).
I left my mac for a couple of minutes so it went to sleep mode, after I came back to wake it up and continue, the game prompted me to log on and tried to load my match, which it failed to do.

The only thing I get now is the game screen with no cards neither on my side or the enemy trainer; I'm unable to skip the tutorial and reinstalling the game didn't solve the problem for me :(

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect this sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
On 10/7/2019 at 5:38 AM, SchockEVAz said:

I got stuck in the tutorial, specifically on the 4th battle (the one with poison Pokemon).
I left my mac for a couple of minutes so it went to sleep mode, after I came back to wake it up and continue, the game prompted me to log on and tried to load my match, which it failed to do.

The only thing I get now is the game screen with no cards neither on my side or the enemy trainer; I'm unable to skip the tutorial and reinstalling the game didn't solve the problem for me :(

Hello @SchockEVAz

I'm sorry to hear you run into this issue. 

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing.

For specific instructions on how to do a full re-installation of the TCGO Mac Client, please see this FAQ articles here.

After uninstalling, please simply reinstall the game from the official download page.

You can also reach out to our support team if you continue having issues. If you click the support portal link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option, you will be able to open a ticket.

I've moved your topic to the Technical Support forum and updated the title with the correct category. 

Hope that helps! 

Mod_RedDragon
On 10/6/2019 at 9:38 PM, SchockEVAz said:

Hello @SchockEVAz,

I was just checking in with you to see if your issue has been resolved.