CourtPlaystcg

whats your least favorite deck?

CourtPlaystcg

since I've been hearing a lot of people discuss how they think this deck or that deck is ruining the game and how they hate this deck, and things of the sort I was wondering what is your least favorite deck? At the moment my least favorite deck is control, both pigeot contol and nangadal control.

Raticate555

My least favorite decks are inconsistent ones. No matter what I play, I want to have a game, not a brick.

I don't think that is exactly what you meant so I'm gonna say the Unbeatable Expanded Mew3 deck with Jolteon & Glaceon EXs.

CourtPlaystcg

Yeah I also hate inconsistent decks, which is why Zoroark gx is my favorite deck of all time due to its great consistency, right now I'm playing a reshizard deck which is pretty consistent but no where near as consistent as Zoroark gx is. Bricking in any sort of card game sucks, and it's no fun so when I build a deck I always prioritize consistency over techs. 

Sadra

My least favorite decks are decks that focus on coin flips and status conditions and when they get insanely lucky on coin flips and you can do nothing about it. When you lose solely to luck that feels really bad. 

Raticate555
7 hours ago, Sadra said:

My least favorite decks are decks that focus on coin flips and status conditions and when they get insanely lucky on coin flips and you can do nothing about it. When you lose solely to luck that feels really bad. 

Relentless Flame theme deck mirror is basically just Rapidash v Rapidash in a flipping contest. Whimsicott is also another deck I've had bad experiences with. 100% agree.

CourtPlaystcg
8 hours ago, Sadra said:

Yeah those decks are the worst, I remember at a them deck tournament my library held, my opponent lost because of a coin flip. And they got mad but rightfully so, decks that require lots and lots of luck are no fun as they use little skill and it mainly depends if coin flips go in your favor.

PaulJiggly1989

A deck with 2 Pokémon most of the time 2 Lucario EX.

TheArtsyLemon

Nuzzle decks. I've never played with one but I hate going against them.

MASTERMajora

Oh man, picking a least favorite deck is tough since there are so many cool decks out there.

I guess I really dislike facing Gardevoir & Sylveon Tag Team decks, mostly because they're so unoriginal. They usually only have four GardeSylvs and no other Pokemon...

I dislike facing ReshiZard because being hit with 230 on the opponent's second turn kind of stinks. xD Although, I probably only dislike the deck because I don't have any of those fire cards. Maybe I'd change my mind if I was using it, hahaha.

TopJetVanguard

So far I'm using a Blastiose & Piplup deck i made,

I have beaten the Nuzzle decks (Although i love them), Pidgeotto and Jirachi...

But i got massacred by Mew & Mewtwo in a matter of turns :(

So yup imma go Mew and Mewtwo Tag :D