Hidden Fates

GiannisAnte

4 hours ago, kodking said:

i keep mine in tins, boxes, books. i have sooo many it hard to store them. i have a binder full of EX and GX cards. mainly GX cards.

I have only 7 binders thus far, just over 3000 cards total in them, and like 40-50 GX cards not including a few promos from tins

12 minutes ago, kodking said:

i have like 10 00 cards from xy and sun and moon series. i also have like 200 GX and EX. i mostly have GX cards and sun and moon series cards

I havent bought many from xy yet, will get to that in due time, i think my gx and ex card count will go way up once i start buying the tins and getting the promos instead of just relying on them straight outta pulls

well i started collecting before sun and moon was a thing so back them EX's where the trend. i have sold most of mines to collectors of older cards. then i buy newer cards with the money i make. 

11 minutes ago, kodking said:

well i started collecting before sun and moon was a thing so back them EX's where the trend. i have sold most of mines to collectors of older cards. then i buy newer cards with the money i make. 

ill probs get there sometime, ive only really started buying them in the past week or two, still tryna get the gist of what i should buy to complete my collections