XxMotoX

[GENERAL] cannot accept terms of use in tcgonline game client

XxMotoX

I'm running windows 10 on PC and i've done everything from uninstalling and re-installing to accepting terms of use on the website to dumbing down my resolution and the words still wont appear so i can accept it. nothing works to get the words to appear at all. please help.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect this sub's format.

Mod_Vengr

Hi XxMotox,

Please not that you might have to the bottom of the text for the "accept" option to appear.

If that doesn't help, I would recommend that you submit a ticket to the support team (you can find the link in my signature) providing the specs of your computer along with a screenshot.

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, XxMotoX said:

I'm running windows 10 on PC and i've done everything from uninstalling and re-installing to accepting terms of use on the website to dumbing down my resolution and the words still wont appear so i can accept it. nothing works to get the words to appear at all. please help.

Hello @XxMotoX

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, thank you for letting us know.

I would suggest a full reinstall of the game. Usually, this resolves the issue.

Also, make sure your system meets the System Requirements listed here.

Please follow this link for the step-by-step instructions on a full re-installation of the TCGO Windows Client.

These FAQ articles here could be useful to read.  Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.

After uninstalling, simply download and install the game from the official download page. (from the Pokémon TCG Online Game Installer section of the page, find your platform, and then select the Download icon on the right-hand side). 

The PokemonInstaller.msi file will download and display in the lower-left hand corner of the screen, open PokemonInstaller.msi. The Setup Wizard dialog box will display. Select Next.

Read the Terms of Use, select the I accept the terms in the Terms of Use radio button, and then select Next. The Select Installation Folder dialog box will display. Select Next.

The Ready to Install dialog box will display. Select Install. Once installed, click Finish.

The game will launch. Select Start or Log In to begin playing.

You can also submit a ticket to our support team if you continue having issues. To do so, please click the support portal link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option. 

I've updated the title of your thread with the correct category.

Hope that helps!