Pokemon Merchandise

NintenDuck

Yaayy!!

A thread where you can brag about what official (and unofficial) Pokemon stuff you've got! I, personally, have a bandanna, some fridge magnets, a Tepig keychain (all awesome gifts from some Japanese exchange students at school), Ho-Oh and Arceus figures, and I used to have some shooter marbles along with a Chikorita toy that spun its leaf around and a Spinarak toy that fired a little spider web! I loved those things!

EDIT: And a Budew pencil, Pikachu sunglasses that are too small for me now, a Best Wishes!-themed Pokemon pencil that was from the exchange students, a Pocket Monsters Advanced pencil box, and I used to have a coloring book, as well as a bookmark, but I lost those, too. sad_smile.png

Snivy plushie, Pikachu plushie, Jigglypuff magnet, a framed poster of the first 150 Pokémon... Uh, an anime-OS-themed volleyball.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARUNE!!!!!!!

And here I thought you were just a crazy Eevee... whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARUNE!!!!!!!

And here I thought you were just a crazy Eevee... whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

She's still a crazy Eevee.

Just one that likes toys a whole lot.

>3> I've got the KFC Pokemon plushies up there too.

Seel

Vulpix and Dratini along with some of the old Hasbro Pokemon plushies.

Wow that's pretty impressive! :o

Love the Eevee dolls!

I had a lot of Poké stuff when I was younger, but I sold most of it when I had major room clean up. I had like more than 100 of those little figurines. I still have some plush Poké's from when I was younger.

Pogs did Pokemon too everyone got into Pokemon back in the 90's it was like the in thing to do.

Don't you remember all the Kelogs and food stuff?

Oh my gosh! That reminds me of this one really old commercial about these Pokemon figures! And, in the end, it had a kid saying "Gotta catch 'em all!" while the toys were flying into his pants... whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

(technically, they were supposed to be going into his pocket, but it didn't look like it!)

I've got like almost a full collection of the figurines but I had to stick them in a bag because I ran out of space.

Oh my gosh! That reminds me of this one really old commercial about these Pokemon figures! And, in the end, it had a kid saying "Gotta catch 'em all!" while the toys were flying into his pants... whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

(technically, they were supposed to be going into his pocket, but it didn't look like it!)

Probably because of the awesome visual effects they used back then. LOL

xD I like how the toys were called Ball Busters too.

I've got to say out first when JAKKS took over their Pokemon toys were FAIL. It was like no one took any time to work on them at all but then like in the middle of the Diamond and Pearl Saga when it went over to Platinum they started to focus more and the toys became better.

Yeah, thank goodness that went right over our heads back then. tounge_smile.png

That was sad i can't belive we were taken in by stuff like thatteeth_smile.png

Archived