GegeEzBois

[GAME] General - When I try to log in i see eula.dialog.subtile HELP

GegeEzBois

When i open up the game, the eula rules are blank and i cant accept it

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, GegeEzBois said:

Hello @GegeEzBois

Thank you for reporting this.

To spot any technical issue, could you please submit a ticket to support (use the link to the support portal in my signature) attaching a screenshot with blank screen that pops up when intending to accept rules?

This could be very helpful for a further investigation. 

I've also moved your topic to the Technical Support section and updated the title to reflect its format.

Hope this helps! 

onurstn
23 hours ago, GegeEzBois said:

I have the same problem, too. I uninstalled the game and then installed it again, but the problem still continues. 

error screenshot

Mod_Gunning

Hi onurstn,

In this case, please submit a ticket to support (use the link to the support portal in my signature) in order for our team to be able to investigate the issue further. 

Thank you for your cooperation!

D1MON

****** przejść na swoje konto, przejść czekam na załadowanie na serwer. Nie mogę znaleźć Akceptuj, ponieważ nic się nie obejmuje. zrzut ekranu [Edited by Mod_Gurulot: Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.] zrzut ekranu

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.
  • Downvote 1

D1MON

i have this same problem. How to fix this.

Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, D1MON said:

i have this same problem. How to fix this.

Hello @D1MON

I'm sorry to hear this issue affects you as well. 

Our support team could assist you to resolve the problem therefore I suggest submitting a ticket tapping the support portal link in my signature, selecting the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online category and clicking "Contact Us".

Please provide some useful information as the device and the OS you use and screenshots of the error messages you get.

Hope this helps!

Mod_GuruLot
On 9/27/2019 at 3:28 PM, D1MON said:

****** przejść na swoje konto, przejść czekam na załadowanie na serwer. Nie mogę znaleźć Akceptuj, ponieważ nic się nie obejmuje. zrzut ekranu [Edited by Mod_Gurulot: Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.] zrzut ekranu

Hello @D1MON

Unfortunately, we can't help you out in your language. 

I recommend you translate your post in any of our supported languages (English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish - each language has its own forum) so we can better assist you with your request. Thank you!

By the way, I'm editing your post because posting links to non-official Pokemon URL's is against the forum rules.

Hope this helps!

aleksanderkitel

When I'm trying to login i see this... *************************

Veincer002

[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted.] please help

• Downvote 1

OU7C4ST

Completely uninstall & reinstall the game.

Mod_Alder

Hello Veincer002, I'm sorry to see you are having issues. As Ou7c4st said reinstalling the game is a good place to start. If you continue to have issues would you please submit a ticket to our CS team. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

Antimetropia

Select the language(the button on the top-left) before you login.

I do this, and it just work.

You can try it : )

Mod_GuruLot
On 9/30/2019 at 6:08 AM, Antimetropia said:

Select the language(the button on the top-left) before you login.

I do this, and it just work.

You can try it : )

Hello @Antimetropia

Thank you for sharing this hint with the forum. Hope this also works for @Veincer002

Nikoncjusz123

I have the same problem as the rest. I checked this post to find a way to fix it, but nothing worked, I would be grateful if someone could help me because I wanted to come back to the game after a break of about a year, but this error prevents the game.