umbreon721

[GAME] Versus Mode - bug with connection buffer with coin in center of screen

umbreon721

i noticed a bug. i started a match, and the connection buffered a bit before my opponent flipped a coin to start it. afterwards the coin was still in the center of the screen and i could see my active Pokemon without hovering on it.

this is the first time it happened to me.

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer umbreon721, 

Thank you for your bug report. If you encounter this bug again, I would suggest contacting the support team by submitting a support ticket. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I have also updated the title of this post to comply with the bug report title standards.

Thanks gain for your bug report!

Mod_GuruLot
On 9/28/2019 at 6:48 AM, umbreon721 said:

i noticed a bug. i started a match, and the connection buffered a bit before my opponent flipped a coin to start it. afterwards the coin was still in the center of the screen and i could see my active Pokemon without hovering on it.

this is the first time it happened to me.

Hello @umbreon721

Thank you for bringing this up! Have you by chance saved a game log?

It could help our development team to replicate the issue and see if it's a bug.

If you could, please update this thread with a game log the next time you run into this.