DEXTERAYNE

Rankeds?

DEXTERAYNE

Hello good morning / afternoon / night I am new to the forum and also do not know if this subject has been considered but anyway. Is there any plan to put rankeds in the game? and what do you think about it, would you think it was cool or not? In my view it would be better since I do not participate in competitions in real life, for me it would be quite satisfactory to compete in the game, but it is just my opinion. leave the opinion of you on the subject also: D

Edited by DEXTERAYNE

SandaledOtter

There are rankings, and they hide them. This indicates that they don't want to have a ranking we can see.

Mod_Lyam

Hi Trainers,

Pokémon strongly encourages players to submit feedback and comments, so that this game can offer the best experience to all of you. Even though we do not always implement every suggestion we receive, we always read and pay attention to every single comment.

Have a nice day!

DEXTERAYNE
Em 26/09/2019 em 14:05, SandaledOtter disse:

There are rankings, and they hide them. This indicates that they don't want to have a ranking we can see. 

I think I couldn't make my text understandable. I do not speak of rankings, I speak of ranked matches, as in LoL, CS among others.

Edited by DEXTERAYNE

DEXTERAYNE
23 horas atrás, Mod_Lyam disse:

Hi Trainers,

Pokémon strongly encourages players to submit feedback and comments, so that this game can offer the best experience to all of you. Even though we do not always implement every suggestion we receive, we always read and pay attention to every single comment.

Have a nice day!

Thank you my dude, have a great day too.

Felidae_

He understood you, don't worry. There is a hidden ELO ranking system that is used to determine match making (the same way that Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc. in LoL are merely visual representation of an ELO ranking system).

The chances of getting an actual “competitive / rank” mode in this game are quite small. The main reason is that somehow the idea to lose points isn't to appealing to the developers, or the targeted audience.

I always argue that literally every game features a rank mode and somehow they all strive both on a casual and a competitive level, but alas, Pokemon will stick to its guts.

The whole story behind the game is quite absurd if you think about it: it predates Hearthstone and any of the other major online TCG/CCG games (except for Magic: Online, but I wouldn't count this to the modern TCG/CCG era). It has a strong IP behind it, a physical equivalent and a global fan base, yet somehow the game failed to turn into a cash cow like HS, Gwent, Yugioh, MtG:Arena, etc.