Sign in to follow this  
MrHartWMPA

Limit to Child accounts

MrHartWMPA

Hi all,

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, so hope this is okay.

I want to start a Pokemon (and Yugioh) TCG club at our school soon, as it is reasonably popular. I had created an account as a teacher and wanted to create a number of child accounts, so they can use the school iPads to access the game. However, it has limited me after creating five.

Firstly, I hope this is an acceptable way to use the child feature. Secondly, do you know if the limit can be increased to 20?

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
49 minutes ago, MrHartWMPA said:

Hi all,

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, so hope this is okay.

I want to start a Pokemon (and Yugioh) TCG club at our school soon, as it is reasonably popular. I had created an account as a teacher and wanted to create a number of child accounts, so they can use the school iPads to access the game. However, it has limited me after creating five.

Firstly, I hope this is an acceptable way to use the child feature. Secondly, do you know if the limit can be increased to 20?

Thank you.

Hello @MrHartWMPA

Thank you for your question and for your interest to play the game at your school.

I recommend you submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the TCGO category and clicking Contact Us.

Our support team will provide more information on this.

I've also moved your topic to the Feedback sub. Hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this