Wise_Sage

[GAME] Mach strike

Wise_Sage

The other day, I was playing with the Mach Strike theme deck.  My active monster is Type: Null.  My opponent has necrozma.  I hit my opponent with merciless strike with professor kui kui for 50 points.  On my next turn, I hit him with another Mericless Strike, thinking I can kill him. Instead, I only hit him with 30.  I thought I get another 30 damage bonus since my opponent already has damage. Anyone else has this issue.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect its sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
10 hours ago, Wise_Sage said:

The other day, I was playing with the Mach Strike theme deck.  My active monster is Type: Null.  My opponent has necrozma.  I hit my opponent with merciless strike with professor kui kui for 50 points.  On my next turn, I hit him with another Mericless Strike, thinking I can kill him. Instead, I only hit him with 30.  I thought I get another 30 damage bonus since my opponent already has damage. Anyone else has this issue.

Hello @Wise_Sage

I'm sorry to hear you run into this issue with the game. 

Do you have a game log? A game log would be very useful to verify if it's a bug.

There are two ways to obtain Game Log: 

1. while playing: on the Game Chat section, hitting a tab for the Game Log (at the bottom is a button to export the log).

2. after the game: there is a button that will allow you to export the log on the summary screen.

I've updated the title of your thread with the correct category.

Hope this helps!

TheBlackxRanger
17 hours ago, Wise_Sage said:

Did they use barrier attack on their turn to attack you? Pretty sure they did

Barrier Attack

During your opponent's next turn, this Pokémon takes 30 less damage from attacks (after applying Weakness and Resistance).

30+30-30 is 30 damage