Sign in to follow this  
LegendofZapdos5

Trading Cards

LegendofZapdos5

I did not see anyone post anything on this subject but I have encountered a bug for private trades. When I go to set up a private trade with a friend-some of his/her cards would be missing (Even though they got it marked for trade). When I go to my selection to choose cards I want to trade to them-almost all mine (Or sometimes a few) are not showing up for trade. I have tried to mess with the filters but when I leave a trade and come back-the same problem is there again. I checked to make sure my cards are marked for trade and they are. Also different cards are missing for different friends I try to trade with.

It also has the same affect if I try to counter-trade them as well. If someone else has reported this already-then please delete this post.

EDIT: This bug does not affect public trades. It only affects private ones. My public trade I want to set up-the cards I got marked for trade show up just fine.

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

LegendofZapdos5

I just wanted to give an update on this issue since the latest patch (Maintenance) that just came out.

The issue of cards not showing up when trying to set up a  private trade is still happening. Some cards show up for some friends-then other times cards do not show up for other friends at all (Including pokemon, trainers avatar items, packs, energies, and gameplay. I talked with the friends I tried to trade with and they say the same thing is still happening on there side as well.

The issue is cards I have marked for trade-that is where it is taking place for me and friends also. Again this is only affecting private trades, When I try to set up a public trade-all the cards, etc that I have marked for trade show up just fine.

LegendofZapdos5

The private trade bug is still going on-I was wondering if it had anything to do with how many cards you have marked for trade, but some of my friends have more cards marked then I do (I only have my EX's, GX's, Rares, SR's things like this marked for trade-no original cards)

I was wondering is this something the Mods/Admin put into the system thinking it would help the trade system?

Haven't received any responses from the Mods/Admin on this subject is the reason I am asking this.

Will there be a fix for this in the upcoming maintenance/patch or is this a new feature you added?

Ruwanus

Hey Guys.. Not all my cards i have marked for trade are showing in the Private Trade section..

• Upvote 1

TommyOblivion

Same here.  Start a private trade and filters are on for my cards.  For Trade and Want are both set to default so I see like three cards before I uncheck.

• Upvote 1

OU7C4ST

When on the screen to trade your cards in a private trade, make sure you have the "Filtered" box in the bottom left, unchecked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
2 hours ago, OU7C4ST said:

When on the screen to trade your cards in a private trade, make sure you have the "Filtered" box in the bottom left, unchecked.

Hey Ou7, Glad to see ya! ^______________^ 

The problem with all this is you should not have to bother with your filters at all in order to see your private trades.(It only affects private-not public) Then in some trades-cards, etc. are not showing that myself (And others) have marked for trade. 

I was waiting to see if the Mods/Admin were going to tell me if this was a new feature (Having to mess with the filters every time you set up a trade). If so then we can put this to rest , but the fact that it only applies to private and not public trades makes it seem like a bug for sure. (Not to mention you have to mess with the filters every time you go to set up a new trade-even with the same person) 

Originally, in order to set cards up for trades-you would simply go to collection and mark all your pokemon, trainer, packs, etc. that you wanted to traded. Then when you go to either private or public trades the cards, etc. you have marked would automatically show up when you go to set up that trade (Without having to mess with the filters at all) With the original system you could show off your binder (as we call it) the stuff your willing to trade-and the ones you do not want to trade-you just don't mark it for trade.

Basically, what I'm saying is the filters as well as cards, etc. marked for trade not showing up are the whole problem. Like I said-im not sure if this is a new system being added to PTCGO (The constant messing with filters every time you set up a trade) but it was not like this before the last scheduled maintenance.

I hope I made clear what I was saying-and if not-I still got Big Zappa Bakka love for ya OU7! ^____^ ( Hope you still got love for me too!)

Edited by LegendofZapdos5
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this