kodking

making wanted cards more likely to appear in packs

kodking

so i see alot of people stating how they gotta get like 100 packs of the one series before they get the card they need. i know trading is a great way to get the card your looking but lets face it. if your looking for a really popular card or a card from one of the old old sets its highly unlikely somebody will have one and want to trade it, and even if that is the case you may not have the items they want or desire for the trade. an idea i have thought of is cards you mark as a wanted or favourite are more likely to appear in booster packs you purchase from the market. so say i am looking for a card from team up. i have spent 5000 tokens on team up packs to get the card (which has happened to me). i open the packs and dont get the card i need. now that is 5000 tokens gone. i aint gonna get them back. and since i have maxed out the versus ladder and the daily challenges dont give me enough tokens to stockpile i have to wait for the ladder to reset. that gets pretty boring.  so it could take  weeks possibly months to make a deck i need. again this can make beginner players frustrated and almost impossible to get started. this suggestion would simply help people achieve their goal of building their decks

• Downvote 2

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, kodking said:

so i see alot of people stating how they gotta get like 100 packs of the one series before they get the card they need. i know trading is a great way to get the card your looking but lets face it. if your looking for a really popular card or a card from one of the old old sets its highly unlikely somebody will have one and want to trade it, and even if that is the case you may not have the items they want or desire for the trade. an idea i have thought of is cards you mark as a wanted or favourite are more likely to appear in booster packs you purchase from the market. so say i am looking for a card from team up. i have spent 5000 tokens on team up packs to get the card (which has happened to me). i open the packs and dont get the card i need. now that is 5000 tokens gone. i aint gonna get them back. and since i have maxed out the versus ladder and the daily challenges dont give me enough tokens to stockpile i have to wait for the ladder to reset. that gets pretty boring.  so it could take  weeks possibly months to make a deck i need. again this can make beginner players frustrated and almost impossible to get started. this suggestion would simply help people achieve their goal of building their decks

Hello @kodking

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

I'm forwarding your suggestion to the development team for their review. 

Even though they do not always implement every suggestion they receive, they always pay attention to every single comment.

kodking
13 hours ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @kodking

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

I'm forwarding your suggestion to the development team for their review. 

Even though they do not always implement every suggestion they receive, they always pay attention to every single comment.

thank you

Wise_Sage

Trying to get that Jirachi? Lol.  I agree with you. I opened at least 100 packs, and still can’t cards I wanted.  It seems like it is harder and harder to pull the rare cards.  I remember it was easier to pull 4 Tapu  Lele  GX. Now, i must have opened more than 100 packs this months, and still can’t pull the strong tag team GX cards I wanted.  With the new season, I have no qualified standard deck.  Since you spent 5000 points, that’s only 25 packs. You see that the market value for jirachi is 28 unified packs. It is easier to trade if you already have most of the cards you need from that sets.

• Downvote 1

kodking

honestly i think to packs should be cheaper, maybe 100 tokens

Felidae_

A noble idea, but way to easy to ***** in the long run.

Weirdly enough, the one thing that could save this game are micro transactions (with a much lower money/”insert virtual currency here” ratio then what they had with the gems).

True, there has been a lot of discussion in recent months about the topic and they certainly need to limit the amount you can spend on an account per day / put in an age restriction and parents permission for younger accounts, but other than that this would drastically increase the amount of trad-able packs and hence the amount of trad-able copies of key cards (lowering their price in the long run)

kodking

honestly due to the price of the packs and how slow it is to grind for tokens the packs are way too expensive. either increase chance oof wanted card appearing, lower the price of packs, or increase how many tokens are received. or possibley making an easier way to get tokens

• Upvote 1