Sign in to follow this  
Syates101

How to complete challenge

Syates101

When I log in I get the prompt. “Know out two Pokémon with your psychic type Pokémon” the reward is a booster pack.

i bought a psychic theme deck. I beat y opponent trainer in challenges, i have also beat other trainers online with psychic types. And it will not give me the rewards...

I’ve had this stupid challenge for a week don’t they reset daily?

WaffleLycanroc

It means knock out Pokémon with your psychic types, you need to use a psychic type and knock out any other pokémon. It does not work on trainer challenges. I think that’s how it works

Edited by WaffleLycanroc

SandaledOtter

The key is that the Psychic Pokemon need to knock out the opponent's Pokemon themselves. If you're using poison or other effects, those won't count. Many Psychics rely on poison, it can be hard to do this one.

It has a number of them you need to get. I don't know that number, because the number changes at higher levels (mine would be at 16).

The challenges don't reset daily. You can get a new one each day. You can get rid of a challenge if you give up on it, and a new one will be available if it has been a day.

Early challenges can be completed against Trainers, but after a few levels they must be completed in games against other players.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

XP_On
2 hours ago, SandaledOtter said:

The key is that the Psychic Pokemon need to knock out the opponent's Pokemon themselves. If you're using poison or other effects, those won't count. Many Psychics rely on poison, it can be hard to do this one.

OMG... that is Why ....

i think my game bug when i only get 3 fire type knock out when i win by defeating 6 pokemon.... the kill because of burn dont count..

Thanks for explaining....

Mod_GuruLot
On 9/19/2019 at 5:08 PM, SandaledOtter said:

It has a number of them you need to get. I don't know that number, because the number changes at higher levels (mine would be at 16).

The challenges don't reset daily. You can get a new one each day. You can get rid of a challenge if you give up on it, and a new one will be available if it has been a day.

Early challenges can be completed against Trainers, but after a few levels they must be completed in games against other players.

Hello @SandaledOtter

Thank you for helping out a fellow trainer needing advice to complete a challenge. We appreciate your input!

Sign in to follow this