kodking

why ash has not accomplished his dream by the end of alola series

kodking

ok so this spoiler is pretty big so if you dont want the alola league spoiled dont read this thread till ya have.

Spoiler

ok so i was talking to my friend and he told me about how 

ASH WINS THE ALOLA LEAGUE

finally after 20 years of trolling moments and losing streaks he has won, not only that but after he wins two not one but two guzzlords attack, one of which is shiny.

so apparently once you win a league you become a pokemon master?

am i right about that?

i though a pokemon master was where you had multiple league wins and had beaten most if not all strong trainers from each region. cause if winning a league makes you a pokemon master that means all those people who won the pokemon leagues are masters. honestly this may sound like a rant cause it probably is. i just wanna know if you guys think ash will be returning in sword and sheild or if he will just stop now that apparently hi dream is complete. also everyone is saying his dream has been accomplished. i dont think it has. a pokemon master has never actually been defined in the series. i dont think winning a league is the only step in becoming a pokemon master. winning the alola league is only one step in becoming a master. he should continue to become stronger and fight in the galar league, then he should return to other regions the challenge the previous winners of the other leagues. then possible battle a few legendary's and win. maybe even go back and knock some sense into tobias. yeah remember him. the literal meme in pokemon was had no other purpose than to be a troll cause the makers decided they did not want ash to win for some unknown reason. i just dont think they should stop ash in alola. he certainly has not accomplished his dream of becoming a pokemon master. now after 20 years of failing to help ash accomplish his dream the animators can finally make up for what they failed to do for the last 2 decades. now that ash ash won a league he take the next step to becoming a pokemon master, what ever that step maybe.

i apologize  if this sounds like a rant, i simply want to point out that it is pointless in ending ash's story in the alola league if that is infact what is intended to happen.

kodking

also i cant wait to watch the episode in english

WingsofFire1014

You know what. I don't give a rip whether Ash loses or wins or whether he leaves the series or not. He is already accomplished in my eyes and he has been severely rigged multiple times. Remember him losing in Sinnoh, his opponent had a Latios and Darkrai! In Kalos, he had the type advantage and an amazing Greninja and still lost! In Sun and Moon, I only made it through like 10 episodes. He was super dumb compared to XY and probably had his worst team to date in Sun and Moon. The league wasn't even a thing before he got to alola. If you're gonna let him win and then yank him, do it in Kalos.

Besides, winning in one region doesn't make you a Pokemon Master in mind opinion. Especially Alola. 

It would be great to see him come back for the next series and travel through all of the region's and see his friends. But it would also be cool if they used multiple protagonists that travel through the regions and maybe they even hear stories about Ash. Heck, maybe Ash will be a grown man in the new series.

All I can say is that up to this point, they have kind of failed with the series.

I kind of went on a rant and got off topic. But sometimes you just gotta let it loose. I also copied stuff you said lol.

kodking

i remember all those times of trolling moments like from sinnoh and kalos. my point is this is not were they should stop ash, he has only taken another step towards his dream. now he needs to win more leagues. possibly return to kanto and win the kanto league. also alola was sort of his holiday. i mean he has been going for 20 years straight. his alola team is fairly strong compared to other teams like end of johto and in hoenon. hec his alolan team may be stronger than his kanto team. it was determination like ash's that gave kukui the final push to make the league a reality. remember he wanted a league since he met ash as a kid. "if you have seen not seen the video i suggest you watch it". i just dont want ash to end his story here. he has fnally made strong progress and the developers are making right choices. i would love to see him return to fight in previous leagues. starting with kanto.  i also want to see him beat tobias.

WingsofFire1014

Yes I know. I did mention that I went off topic.