What can I use tokens for?

conquersall

Also can I trade cards if I havent redeemed any codes?

Are we able to play peer 2 peer yet?

thanks in adv

Also can I trade cards if I havent redeemed any codes?

Are we able to play peer 2 peer yet?

thanks in adv

you use tokens for buying stuff on your pokemon.com account

You can use tokens in the shop on the main pokemon website, but I wouldn't recommend it, because tokens might actually be useful in the future. And no, you need to redeem a black and white booster pack code in order to have cards to trade, and to play PVP.

You can use tokens in the shop on the main pokemon website, but I wouldn't recommend it, because tokens might actually be useful in the future. And no, you need to redeem a black and white booster pack code in order to have cards to trade, and to play PVP.

I'm really disappointed with TPCi on this one. How does getting a booster pack at all affect your ability to play with the pre-made decks!? It's really unfair.

I'm really disappointed with TPCi on this one. How does getting a booster pack at all affect your ability to play with the pre-made decks!? It's really unfair.

Welcome to real world, this is business. Pokemon is a product, not something you just get for free. The only reason for this online TGC game is to sell codes to get new things.

Welcome to real world, this is business. Pokemon is a product, not something you just get for free. The only reason for this online TGC game is to sell codes to get new things.

It's going to be free after the closed beta, they just wanted to limit the people in the closed beta so they could test the servers with a smaller group, and to avoid server crashes from too much traffic.

Ive got a booster pack but i cant find the code in it where is it?

Not all the boosters have codes. The ones with codes say so on the back of the package.

Is it a B/W booster pack? Anyway, there's a 1/2 chance of you getting a code inside, so just get another.

yup its B/W i got the 4 boosters without the code

Is it a B/W booster pack? Anyway, there's a 1/2 chance of you getting a code inside, so just get another.

The boosters with codes say so on the back, its not a matter of luck

You can use tokens in the shop on the main pokemon website, but I wouldn't recommend it, because tokens might actually be useful in the future. And no, you need to redeem a BW Booster Pack Code in order to have cards to trade, and to play PVP.

I really am sorry that you're disappointed, but there really is a good reason for this. The TCGO is primarily designed for PvP play and deck customization. As such, if they were to allow users to simply use their premade decks it is possible that many players may not take as much advantage of these features which would result in a lesser amount of testing and feedback.

We really are sorry for any and all disappointment or frustration. confused_smile.png

support.pokemon.com[/url]<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); ] with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

I really am sorry that you're disappointed, but there really is a good reason for this. The TCGO is primarily designed for PvP play and deck customization. As such, if they were to allow users to simply use their premade decks it is possible that many players may not take as much advantage of these features which would result in a lesser amount of testing and feedback.

We really are sorry for any and all disappointment or frustration. confused_smile.png

Actually Prof Midvali is making a good point, they are just trying to test in the most efficent way possible, not trying to exclude people who bought decks.

• 1 month later...

<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy"><!--Session data--></input><input type="hidden" id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" />

<div id="refHTML"> </div>

Then where can i find booster tokens when i dont have any?

Hello!

By booster "tokens" I presume that you mean booster "credits." You can obtain booster credits by redeeming codes that can be found in specially marked booster packs. More information about booster codes can be found here.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

• 9 months later...

is any one going to awnser me?

Have you contacted support? They apparently fix stuff like that all the time.

1. Go to: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&csrfmiddlewaretoken=fbfa3f0167a8752d28f6a9f4929f066d&CUST%5FType=58665

2. Click on "Ask a Question"

3. Under the "Department" tab select "TCG Online"

4. Under the "TCG Online Closed Beta" tab select "Code Redemption"

5. Let them know in the "Details" box exactly what has happened in as much detail as possible. They may ask you for such information as what interenet browser your using, what version of adobe flash you have running on your computer and then they may even direct you to such FAQs as: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

Or: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

And while those things are unrelated to your problem, sometimes you just have to go back and forth in dealing with support teams, until everyone's on the same page.

Finally remember the golden rule: treat others they way you want to be treated. If your calm and collected in dealing with support they can likely fix any problem for you. ;)

Black and white packs from stores did not have the codes in them at first as , from my understanding, they accidenty mixed up the prerelease box's with the store box's and pre's got the codes and store pack didn't have the codes.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of us have earned a lot more than that for nothing. Just gotta wait it out like the rest of us. Hopefully they'll let us buy packs for tokens some day. They should do that considering how much money we spend on these cards. 25-50 tokens should get you a pack, but that's just my oppionion.

Archived