Sign in to follow this  
dragon3025

[Suggestion] Reverse searching a card's booster pack

dragon3025

It would be very convenient while going through your collection, if you could click on a shopping cart icon which would take you to the pack that a card is from. This would be great for cards you don't own.

• Upvote 1

WaffleLycanroc

You could check the symbol on the bottom left of the card to see which expansion it’s from. I guess.

Mod_GuruLot
7 hours ago, dragon3025 said:

It would be very convenient while going through your collection, if you could click on a shopping cart icon which would take you to the pack that a card is from. This would be great for cards you don't own.

Hello @dragon3025

Thank you for your suggestion. 

I'm passing it along to the development team for their review. 

dragon3025
9 hours ago, WaffleLycanroc said:

You could check the symbol on the bottom left of the card to see which expansion it’s from. I guess.

Yeah, then I could look through the filters to find it. It works, but it's not as convenient.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
5 minutes ago, dragon3025 said:

Yeah, then I could look through the filters to find it. It works, but it's not as convenient.

Hello @WaffleLycanroc

Thank you for the update on this. Your suggestion has been updated. 

SandaledOtter
1 hour ago, dragon3025 said:

If there weren't 5 or 6 sets every year, those symbols would be easier to remember. (Yes, 5 so far this year with another still to come!)

Sign in to follow this