My cards for your packs

Lazzie

Closed

If you do not have packs, maby you should check out my other topic? But if you do have packs then we can trade here. I mainly want HS-Triumphant or Noble Victories, but I will accept most packs regular_smile.png

Note: The type of card will be indicated by text in "this" form, and the price will be put inside a pair of ().

The cards I have ATM:

"Complete" Darkrai and Cresselia x1 (3 packs)

Jumpluff x1 (1 pack)

Chandelure x2 (1 pack)

Cleffa x1 (1 pack)

Victini "V-blast" x1 (1 pack)

Cobalion "Sacred sword" x1 (1 pack)

Cobalion "Iron Breaker" x1 (1 pack)

Terrakion "Sacred Sword" x1 (1 pack)

Terrakion "Land Crush" x2 (1 pack)

Druddigon x2 (1 pack)

Eelektrik x5 (2 packs)

Durant x3 (1 pack)

N x1 (1 pack)

Eviolite x1 (1 pack)

I lke the Chandelure and Cobalion. Ill take all of them. So 2 Chandelure, 1 Iron Breaker Cobalion, and the full Darkrai and Cresselia is 6 packs, could you give me a discount to make it 5? Thanks.

I lke the Chandelure and Cobalion. Ill take all of them. So 2 Chandelure, 1 Iron Breaker Cobalion, and the full Darkrai and Cresselia is 6 packs, could you give me a discount to make it 5? Thanks.

Sure, just let me know when you have the packs in your binder. Might have to arrange a time for the trade, since im on a vacation...

Sure, just let me know when you have the packs in your binder. Might have to arrange a time for the trade, since im on a vacation...

Are you still up for a trade? If I do not get a response, I might trade the cards with someone else...

Archived