Sign in to follow this  
ScandoCommando

Sleep status and confusion

ScandoCommando

I was using a combo putting the opponents active asleep, then retreating to attack with a pokemon that puts confusion on the opponent. After confusion was applied, sleep status was removed without my opponent flipping any coins. 

Edited by ScandoCommando
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SandaledOtter

Sleep, confusion, and paralyze are all indicated by rotating the card. Only one can be applied to a Pokemon at a time, so they clear any of those that already is present. That's how the game works.

• Upvote 1

Spr1nter
39 minutes ago, SandaledOtter said:

Sleep, confusion, and paralyze are all indicated by rotating the card. Only one can be applied to a Pokemon at a time, so they clear any of those that already is present. That's how the game works.

It used to be that confusion required a coin flip in order to retreat. They got rid of that and IMO, was one of the many mistakes.

• Downvote 1

Spr1nter

You know a community is bad when you write something negative about the game and people decide to downvote, instead of bothering to talk about the subject matter at hand.

Keep downvoting me. This just reflects how poorly this community handles a differing opinion.

Sign in to follow this