B0gusPlayer

[PC] Download - Cant download installer for Windows

B0gusPlayer

once I click on download, it brings me to a coding screen and wont do anything else.

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer B0gusPlayer,

Thank you for bug report. I have submitted it to the proper channels for review.

I would suggest contacting the support team, they will be in a position to better help you download and install the game. To submit a ticket to the support team, you can click the link to the support portal in my signature, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I hope that helps and I hope to see you playing soon!

splodgeninja123

I have the same problem but it sends me to the setup wizard and breaks then, because it says error

B0gusPlayer

its working now, i couldnt download it in the normal internet explore browser had to use my secure browser for some reason.

Mod_RedDragon
1 hour ago, B0gusPlayer said:

its working now, i couldnt download it in the normal internet explore browser had to use my secure browser for some reason.

@B0gusPlayer,

Thank you for letting us know that you were able to download the game!

Mod_RedDragon
4 hours ago, splodgeninja123 said:

I have the same problem but it sends me to the setup wizard and breaks then, because it says error

@splodgeninja123,

What browser are you using to download the client? Also, what is the exact error you are seeing?

ninjarcher32

Hi all,  I can't seem to download the installer. I am on the official download page but every time i click on the download button, nothing happens. i have plenty of space on my pc so i have no clue what's going on. I get no notification, nothing pops up.

ninjarcher32

Never mind, went to microsoft edge and it downloaded. apparently google chrome will not let me download it no matter what

Mod_GuruLot
3 minutes ago, ninjarcher32 said:

Never mind, went to microsoft edge and it downloaded. apparently google chrome will not let me download it no matter what

Hello @ninjarcher32

Thank you for trying it out with another browser, usually, it resolves the issue. 

We're glad to hear you could finally download the game.